The war

That's when the trisaratons attacked. They wanted to control us, but we are stronger. But they didn't just want to control us, they wanted me. I'm a rare type of winged-tiger, I'm white with black stripes.
U see we use energy from are souls to do magic. Yes, we have powers. But we don't get are wings till we connect to are wild side. It's not easy, it takes lots of practice. That's why they wanted me, I'm the strongest winged-tiger ever known. Legend said.
My mom was in my big room with a open deck and my crib. There were toys and dummies for fighting. On the wall above me was a portrait of me, my mom, my dad, and my older brother. I was in my mothers arms, we all looked happy.
The room glowed in orange and yellow light from the fire outside, explosions going on every minute. She was holding me tight, hiding behind the crib. My mothers name is Tiara, my father is King Wallace, my brothers name is Lien.
I started to cry as my hands held in the air. I was 2 at the time, when ever I was scared my mother was always there for me. Just seeing her makes me feel better, I could feel kindness poring out of her heart.
The one thing we all have is a white spot on the pad of are paws. The same spot, same mark. It was are way of showing we are a family. Each family has there own mark, not a single one is the same. It was tradition, in case we ever got lost it was are way of binding us together. We weren't alone, even in the darkest times are spirits are bonded together." Shhhhhhh my child, you are safe shhhhhh," she stroke my fur like always. I loved it when she stroke my fur, but then the door bursted down and we could see shadows coming in.