Trip to Japan part 3

Sabrina

~~~~~~~~~~~

I started to glow at him as the others ran off. He was a bit surprised that i didn't ran off like the others, he got low and roar at my face again. I had enough for him and hissed in his face," i don't know who or what you are but no one messes with my family! So back off!!" He stared at me for a bit then walked off, becoming mist as he vanishes.

Splinter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was talking with the Ancient one when my sons came screaming about some skeleton ghost? "Quiet please, one at a time," " master splinter theres a scary man in that bush," Leo explained as he pointed to a bush were Sabrina was hissing. I walk over and search the bush," i see nothing here?" What i don't understand is that Sabrina seamed effected by something. Her fur was sticking up and her ears were back, she stopped hissing but wouldn't take her eyes off one direction, but why would my sons come running but she stays? I snapped out of that when Mikey said " but he was right there," " I am sorry," i say as i hug my sons " they have had a long journey,'that sit there just all tense, im sure it was nothing. " As of you, and i truly appreciate you having to come all this way on my be half. Splinter son, we both love Yoshi vary much, let us pay are respects and lay him next to the women he loved." The Ancient one said as we walked, i turn to get Sabrina and hold her hand as we walk.

Out of nowhere she pulled her hand away and got back on her four paws pulling ears back," Sabrina, what is it?" When i said those words she started to hiss at the tree. Im starting to worry i never seen her like this, its like theres something she is trying to protect us from?

Sabrina

~~~~~~~~~~

I just sat there staring in the direction were that skeleton monster vanished, i was shaking and i could feel my fur sticking up. Then i felt a hand brush agents my fur and stroke my back, i new it was splinter cause i could smell him. I look at him and see his smile as he comfort me," come, lets go inside." That was all he said, i grab his hand as we walk back with the others.

i was starting to relax when i felt that presence again, i pull my hand back and look to see that skeleton in the tree watching us. The others were far ahead and didn't know i was on my four paws hissing at him. Only splinter was there with me, he seamed worried and sat by me. He tryed to stroke me but i was shaking a lot and my fur was poking his hand." Sabrina what is wrong?" i didn't answer, i couldn't, it was like all my attention was focused on him. I couldn't move, i couldn't speak, i was stuck, frozen in place till the skeleton took the message and left. When he left i stopped hissing and started to relax.

Splinter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She just wouldn't answer me, i asked and called her name and she wouldn't answer me at all. I don't understand she never acts like this ever, I fear something is wrong.
Finally she stopped hissing and started to relax, then she turned to me and said " why can't u see him?" " See who?" "that skeleton guy." Skeleton? Maybe something is up?