Raph meats Crystal ❤️

Raph POV.
----------------
I woke up hearing everyone talking. So I got up since there's no point of trying to sleep. When I got to the living room I saw a white tiger sitting on all four hands.
Donnie was talking about tiger facts and about there life styles, but all I could hear was bla bla bla. I took one look at her eyes and ended up staring at them. With my brothers voices fading and all I could see was her crystal blue eyes. Man they were so pretty and perfect, I could swear they were glowing in the dark. Out of nowhere Leo's voice came to me." Raph this is Crystal, she's going to stay with us." I tried to talk but I couldn't get any words out of my mouth, what is wrong with me?" Raph, are you ok? Is there something wrong with your voice?"
" N-no I'm ok," I could feel my face get hot, am I sick or something. My chest started to get real tight and I can feel something fluttering in my stomach." Raph is in looooovvee." Mikey was teasing me with his hands under his chin, but my face got even hotter." N-no I'm not. Shut up!" "Ya Mikey, if shes living with us then doesn't that make her are sister?" Leo was trying to helping me out a bit, but it made my chest hurt when he said that." Well it depends, she could but she's not sister by blood. There are lost of people who fall in love with people who live with them as kids but are not by blood, so it's possible to marry. If Raphael loves her then he has a chance." I can tell Donnie was teasing me too. Although I could breath normal again, But my hole body got hot in anger and embarrassment.
" Raph is in love Raph is in love." There goes Mikey again and before you knew it I tackled Mikey and we started reselling.
In the back ground Leo and Donnie was talking " you know I was trying to keep Mikey quiet," "sorry I had too," "it's ok, at least there busy," "true." Nothing like a good resell in the morning to wake you up.