Trip to japan part 5

Sabrina

~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to the sound of wining and whimpering. Turning in a daze i saw a red glow taking the shape of the skeleton we met earlier. Again the first thing that came to mind was to protect my family, i stood in front of the others as they huddled together. They were shocked to see me standing tall in front of them " Sabrina look out!" Mikey yelled, " get back before it gets you!" Leo told me, but i wouldn't listen, i wouldn't move from this spot. 

" Silence, if you scream i will eat your souls." Said the skeleton, thats when my fur stick up again. I could feel my throat vibrate as a growl came from my mouth. The others look at each other then burst off running and screaming threw the Japanese paper door. Running down the stairs to splinter. 

Splinter

~~~~~~~~

I was meditating when i herd the boys screaming as they ran too me. I hug them in comfort and said   " it is alright, shhhh. All right little ones, it is all right now." I look up to see the Ancient one looking at us with worry." I apologize Ancient one, there not used to sleeping alone just yet. Come along children i will stay with you." I said as i walk them up stairs to tuck them in. 

Once again i found Sabrina on all fours growling in one direction, like as before. Something must be up, but without proof i cant really do much. 

I stroke Sabrina's back telling her its time for bed. She relaxes and nods getting comfy on the mat. Once they fell asleep i walk out for some rest myself. 

Sabrina

~~~~~~

I was almost asleep when i could hear Raph sniffing, i got up and sat by him rubbing his arm." Raph whats wrong?" 

Raphael

~~~~~~~~

I was trying not to cry, i don't want to admit that i was scared. I don't really like to cry in front of others, so i trying to hold it in when i felt a hand rubbing my arm." Raph whats wrong?" I knew that voice anywhere, every time i hear it it makes my heart beat fast. It was Sabrina! 

She was comforting me! i tried to calm down and play it cool " ugh, n-nothing. Im ok," She wasn't amused." I know something wrong," then she smiled " you can tell me anything." The way she smiles makes my face heat up, its so pretty and calming. It was true, i could tell her anything i want and she would listen." pr-promise not to laugh," i asked and she nodded " ok, its just...im scared ok...i don't want that skeleton to hurt anybody but-," i was stopped by her hugging me. Her arms around me and he head on my chest. It sent my heart rocketing, pounding so loud even a fly could hear it...and i knew she could." I said i wont let him hurt you or your brothers, i promise i won't." 

That second felt like hours, i could feel her fur on my skin, her breath on my neck, it was killing me inside. Lost in a daze i hug her back,resting my head on her neck, her fur tickling my nose. It was the most softest thing i ever felt, and the last words that came out of her mouth before she fell asleep was " you know, your like teddy bear. Thats what ill call you for now on...my teddy bear."