Bad dreams

Two of the mutain turtles started to rescale when one started to talk to me "Those two are raph and Mikey, I'm Leo and that's Donnie," Leo pointed at one of the turtles reading a book " hi."
" ....Hi," at first I was a little shy, but as the days went by I felt like part of the family. Although I never stopped having bad dreams.

I was in a familiar room with a small bed and a open balcony. Then a huge crash and booms took place outside, fire spreads everywhere. And four big Dino guys walk in. The one caught my eye, I felt like I met him before.

  After waking up from my bad dream I walked to the living room with the others.
" Another bad dream?" Leo looked at me with concern.
" It's still the same one." I said as I sat with them. Then they all looked shocked." You sure your ok?" Raph asked as he sat next to me." I'm ok, I'll be fine." Donnie put his hand on my forehead to check my temperature." Your not sick, it must be déjà vu." " de-ja what?" Raph asked with a weird look on his face." Deja vu, it's when you dream-" Raph interrupted him " what ever I don't wanna hear it." Donnie got mad and crossed his arms " what ever," he walked off and sat down.

After breakfast we all went to do are own thing. Mikey was playing with his toys, Donnie was reading, Leo was watching his favorite TV show, me and Raph were playing with toys together. We drew pictures for the back ground and had small toys that were the perfect size. I could here the others talking and snickering from behind are backs but I just ignore it.
When sensei came back from the surface he had a bag full of stuff." My sons, Crystal come here plz." He sat down as we walked to him." I brought back gifts I found at the surface. Leo I found a new movie I think you'll like, for Donnie I found a book about wildlife, Mikey I found that new action figure you always wanted, and Raph I found a new soccer ball since you lost the other one, and Crystal I found this for you." I remember it like it was yesterday, a beautiful white tiger stuffed animal with a charm around its neck. She had blue buttons for eyes but they looked almost like mine. The second I saw it I had a grate attachment to it.
" Thank you sensei." He smiled with glee glad that I liked my gift " I figured it would help you sleep, that charm is a good luck charm and it takes away evil spirits."
" Really, thank you sensei." And it was true, it helped me sleep, I never had a bad dream again.