Trip to Japan part 6

Sabrina

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a daze, at first i didn't remember what happened yesterday and why i was snuggling with Raph. After blushing like crazy i finally got some sense back in me, he was crying. Usually Raph is a tough guy, even though no one sees it i know he is actually quite sensitive.

While everyone els was still asleep i watched Raph and he's sleeping face, witch made me sleepy too. Next thing i knew i curled my head under his neck and fell asleep.

Splinter

~~~~~~~~~~

I was in for a shock when i came to wake up my sons and Sabrina. The first thing i saw was Raph and Sabrina snuggled up together fast asleep. I never seen Raph being the soft type so this was a shocker for me, but also filled me with joy. Seeing Raph losing up his guard a bit, he was rather quite peaceful.

When i woke up the others i put my fingers to my lips telling them to be quiet. Then i pointed to the two sleeping heads curled up in a ball . They all snickered, giggled, and even i chuckled at the cute sight. In the end we went to get breakfast ready leaving them be to sleep together.

Raph

~~~~~~~~~~

the moment i woke up i was dazzled to see Sabrina sound asleep snuggled with me . Then i remembered yesterday and smiled, i could feel my face get hot in a instant. She called me her teddy bear!

Playing her words over and over in my head filled me with joy. Maybe...i do have a chance with my princess. I thought to myself while rubbing her ears. I don't know why but i like to touch them...ya its weird but its cute. They were soft like a kitten, well she is a kitten.

Her eyes started to open and I quickly stop and put my hands down." Hey," she said smiling." Hey," I said back still blushing.

Sabrina
~~~~~~
I noticed Raphs cheeks were pin and started to blush myself." Did u sleep well?" I asked trying not to squeak in my voice " ya, I did." He smiled kindly at me, man he's so cute. We were just looking at eat other when sensei told us to wake up and get ready to leave.

Once it started to get dark the Ancient one walked us to the outside gate to say goodbye.
" Goodbye ancient one," Donnie said " don't forget to write!" Mikey said in his cheerful voice " what are you talking about you cant even read yet," Raph said hitting his arm " oh ya," Mikey said back.

" Well my friends I suppose this is it," the ancient one said and bows to master splinter " safe journeys splinter son." " Until we meat again ancient one," splinter said back and walked us the other way. We went a few feet when we herd Donnie yelling " guys look?!" We all turned in a flash and guess who was there. The skeleton guy was following close behind the ancient one.

" There it is again!" Donnie yelled " it's the ghost," Raph added and Donnie continued " following the ancient one!" My fur started to stick up and my ears went back as I started to growl at him. If he could hear me he would know we can see him, but he can't so we still have a chance." What are you going on about?" Splinter asked " master splinter we see a ghost, we really do." Donnie said as splinter looked at me, by now I was on all four feet growling and hissing. Raph started to yell too "but he's like right there!" " Master splinter can't you see him?" Miley asked " I see nothing my sons," he starts sniffing the air and looks back at him " but there is a dark sent in the air. Come let us see that no harm befalls on the ancient one." He said, we all started to follow him but made sure non of them found out. I just hope things will be ok.

TMNT My new weird familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें