Chapter 1

~ Please comment when you notice typos so I can fix them. Especially when I accidentally switch to first person instead of second. ~

You, my friend, I am proud to pronounce as the Princess of Etholira.

You are currently sixteen.

And you get pretty much anything you want.

And you're the prettiest girl in Etholira.

Sounds pretty nice, right?

Well, we need something for a story.

So, sorry to break it to you, but your Dad, the King, is a bit of a jerk.

You're betrothed to an ugly, inconsiderate asswipe.

You hate being a princess.

Oh, and you've just been captured by pirates.

~ Don't forget to vote; votes not only increase the ranking of a book but they are also how wattpad awards contest winners. Please be sure to support wattpad authors. ~

~ ~ ~

For more romance and adventure with multimedia, check out my more intricate and polished book; "Lakeside Vampirical (University)," a mysterious love-triangle drama about Talia, a girl with hyper-potent VanHelsing blood, but uniquely no ability to practice magic and defend herself. She has spent her life both protected by and being stalked by an alluring, domineering Pureblood Vampire who swore to one day make her his "blood slave."
But when he finally comes for her, she struggles to decide between him and his rival, a rude, widely-hated Vampire Hunter, who warns the charming vampire is incredibly dangerous.
With her time counting down and the threat of a war over her brewing, who does she turn to, and what will happen to her?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/180609161-lakeside-vampirical-university

~

Or, if you want a cute romance between an ordinary girl and a hot, traumatized, raven-winged guy she stumbled across in the woods, check out my fully-imaged book "Ravenwings," a slow-burn teen romance/comedy/adventure of a couple meeting, falling in love, and then fighting for each other and their lives.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/67489768-ravenwings-imaged-%2B-completed-1st-in-trilogy