The End

Thank you so much for reading!

Of all the works I've written, this book was specifically designed to appeal to the general wattpad audience. Tons of pictures, gets to the point and doesn't bombard you with unnecessary details, hits my and everyone's favorite clichés/themes, and glosses over only a few admissible plot holes. Plus, its casual, informal you-as-the-main-character feel is a big wattpad trend.

I must admit, this is actually one of my least favorite works of mine, despite its popularity. 
I've got some really great better-edited works with more substance that I always recommend.

And by the way I really hate when authors/directors make things happen with no reason at all; solely 'beCaUse pLoT,' so they make these characters do frustrating-ass dumb and unreasonable things just to be dramatic, cliché, or lazy. Prime example: the entire premise of Yessir's chapter one.

Tons of things in my other books have deeper meanings worked into everything.

- "Unworldly" is about the duality of good and evil within a person, what it means to be human, and (inter-species) equality.
- "Ravenwings" is about recovering from pain and using it for good/love instead of evil/hurt.
- "Lakeside Vampirical" is an empowerment story convincing pushover wattpaders to stand up for themselves in hard relationships, delving into topics like equality and self-improvement.

Each of the following books is fully casted with actors/actresses and tons of photos/gifs; not just one character, like this book was. There's also maps and diagrams and stuff. See their descriptions and covers below:

~ ~ ~

Ravenwings

My life changed forever the day I found him, half dead, and covered in horrifying old and new scars alike; the winged man. He was so beaten and terrified... I couldn't just leave him there, so...I took him home with me. I did my best to coax him out of his shell, but I think there's something he's not telling me, something besides what happened to him...

Why was he trapped when I found him? Why can he hardly speak? Why was he so scared of people? He was so scarred I swore he might have been tortured... How did he get those scars?
Who did this to him? What could they do to me; what WOULD they do to me if they found out how close Raven and I are getting? And...what would they do to get him back?

what would they do to get him back?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/67489768-ravenwings-imaged-%2B-completed-1st-in-trilogy

~ ~ ~