Chapter 1~because of me

Kyle's POV

I wrote down the last dare for the video.Alex and Johnnie were making a truth or dare video.I gave the piece of paper to Johnnie but he just threw it on the floor and refused to read it.I picked it up for him and put on some romantic music.I can tell Johnnie didn't wanted to do it and he told me and Bryan to go away.

Johnnie's POV

I knew the dare was going to be awkward.It's not because don't like Alex..I'm in love with her but the problem was that I didn't know if she likes me or if I'm a bad kisser.Kyle put on music and I told them to go away,but they were snapchatting this too.

We kissed.I quickly pulled back and there we sat silent for a few seconds.

"You're mouth tastes like tooth paste,"Alex said.

" Yeah and yours taste like a cat's butt"I replied.Idiot.

"Thanks" she groaned.Did she get offended?Did she like the kiss?All these thoughts were roaming through my mind.The video ended and I quickly walked to my room.

Kyle's POV

I went inside the apartment.I saw Alex sitting by herself and I was getting a feeling.I get this feeling whenever I am with her,see her,or even when I hear her beautiful name.Do I like her?Or more than that?I stared at Alex while she was in her phone and Bryan caught me.He grabbed me by the wrist and led me to his room.I got confused.

"So I saw you looking at Alex the same way Johnnie looks at her.Do you like her too?" Bryan asked.

I couldn't resist."The more I think about Alex,the more my love for her grows,so no I don't like her.I am more than in love with her" I said with medium confidence.

"Well,I have some new for you then.." Bryan said.

**This is my first chapter.I hope you guys like it and like i said,not everything here is real,i just love these fantasies and give me feedback please ok

Eat bread

Hug trees

Stay in bed and

I love you

Byeeee

Kylex:the feelsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें