Chapter 14~our mouths shut

Kyle's POV

The fans wouldn't approve of Alex and I dating,especially when people didn't approve of the whole Johlex kiss. So I had to keep this a secret,until something happens. 

A week passed,and I haven't heard of Meghan. And this past week, I just been with Alex.

Alex's POV

 Besides worrying about Kyle, I also have been thinking about if the fans will ever support me and Kyle dating. And I don't want to keep 'us' a secret. 

I opened my eyes,only to find my arms locked around Kyle,and Kyle's arms locked around me. I needed fresh air to think what me and Kyle can do to live without worries. But I failed.

"Leaving me?" He hugged me tighter, I did the same.

"Just need to. Think." I stuttered.

"Do you need company?" He cupped his hands on my face and made our foreheads touch. I couldn't help but smile.

"Sure" I led us into the balcony and talked.

"So Meghan?" I asked.

"I don't know." He gripped my hand looser. "Johnnie?"

"No clue. And Bryan has been out a lot lately." All of a sudden I wanted to cry. Just cry out all of my problems and live happily. But with me,that's impossible.

"Don't cry. I don't like to see you like this. Smile for me?" He pulled me into a hug. I fake smiled.

"Stop faking please." He frowned.

"I'm not,I. Pr.omise" I lied between my sobs.

"And don't lie." He said. How does he know I'm lying? 

I kept my silence and just stood there enjoying the view.

Suddenly,the doorbell rang and me and Kyle traded looks before opening the door. Bryan came in. And Kyle and I just stared at each other oddly.

"Bryan? Didn't you leave without the key?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah,I mean no! Just leave me alone.." He walked to his room. 

"Should I talk to him?" I said.

"I guess not,later maybe. When he is ..acting normal again." He replied.

~~~~~ ~ ~L8R THAT EVENING~~~~~~~

Bryan has been in his room almost the entire day,I was impatient to talk to him. So I walked to his room,and had to unpick the lock. When I walked in, Bryan was on the floor,not crying,just looks like something is going to happen.

"Bryan? Bryan,what's going to happen?" I sat down next to him.

"Johnnie." He replied. And with that one word,my heart sank.

"Wh-what about h-him?" I stuttered.

"He's been taking anger management classes and he's better than ever. He is going to come back here and I don't know, he has been talking about how he regrets losing you and yup." He said. 

"I should go tell this to Kyle" I got up,and found him sitting down on the floor on his phone. I stood there for a few seconds imagining Kyle with somebody else,and me with Johnnie . I told Kyle everything, he seemed half worried and half cool with it

"I'm just worried that I might lose YOU" He said.

"I love you,how could I ever leave you." I fixed his beanie and cleaned in for a kiss.

"I love you so mu-" he deepened the kiss and I tried to seem like there was nothing wrong. But there was. That imagination I just had kept repeating in my mind multiple times and it feels real. I let out a tear during the kiss, Kyle cried too,but continued the kiss and I didn't complain.

×××××××× × × ×   ×××××××××××× × × ×     ×××××××××××× × ×  ×××××× ×××× ×××× ×××××

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS PART

I KNOW IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE I JUST THOUGHT I SHOULDN'T CONTINUE THIS BOOK BUT I KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO AND I GUESS I HAVE BEEN A LITTLE DEPRESSED NOW AND IM JUST FAKING MY SMILE BUT ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING 

PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTA MYDIGITALCOOKIES

K BYE GUYS