Chapter 12~hesitation

Kyle's POV

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Alex's waist and her arms wrapped around mine. I checked the time,which was already going to be 1:00 p.m. I didn't wanted to wake up Alex by how peaceful she looked. I slowly and carefully got out of her arms and walked out of the apartment. My plan was to tell Meghan that we should break up,but it hasn't even been a week and she would think that I got bored of her easily. On my way to her house,I keep thinking about how to tell her about this. About us. About Alex. I arrived and with hesitation,I rang the doorbell. The door was immediately open with the look of sleepy Meghan.

"Hi Kyle!" She said loudly with her face lit,and hugged me. I didn't hug her back until a few seconds later. I didn't really feel like hugging anybody,but just Alex,and that would be the problem.

"Uh hey" I said,pulling back.

"What's wrong? Are you not excited that we are finally going out?!" She nearly yelled,which was sort of odd.

"No,no,no, I am, I'm just tired. " I lied.

"Then why did you came here?" She asked.

"I need to tell you something. Can I come in?" I bit my lower lip in being .

"Sure." I entered and sat down on her couch.

"So what's up?" She sat down next to me,and really close to me .

"Well,so um yester-"

"Wait!" She said as she interrupted. She came back with a small box.

"Open it!" I can tell she was excited. I fake smiled and opened the box. I held up two neclaces with the name 'kyhan' as the lock heart opened. She is making this really hard.

"Thanks Meg. I didn't knew we were suppose to get each other something." I said .

"It's fine. Now,what were you going to tell me ?" She took my hand and gripped it,expecting me do the same.

"Oh,it is just tha-" the door opened and a woman came in.

"Hi mom!" Meghan said as she let go of my hand.

"Hi sweetie." She said. When she said 'sweetie', I quickly got a smile on my face,remembering the time I called Alex that. I was so relaxed,like all my problems went away. This is how I know Alex is the right one for me,for making me happy,like no other. I stood up to shake Meghan's mom hand and greet her. After a few conversations, Meghan's mom went to her job and it was just me and Meghan. I got a text from Bryan asking where I was. I'm a little sad Alex is not texting me,meaning not worried about me. A few minutes later, suddenly Meghan grabbed my hand and sprinted to her room. She locked the door and ran up to me to kiss me. I pushed back,then I thought about what I was doing.

"What now Kyle?"she seemed annoyed.

"Nothing,just went a little too fast."I said. Then she went for more kisses,deepening it. She grabbed my shirt.

×××SMUT WARNING×××

I knew I had to deal with this,and if I didn't,she would get it wrong. But then again,if I do this,she would think I like her. I really didn't wanted to hurt anybody's feelings,so I just went along with this.

I pulled her shirt off,as he pulled off mine. I took her bra off,leaving up both shirtless. She went down to my pants and unzipped. I did the same to her. The next thing I knew, we were both completely naked. She pulled back from the kiss,and came back with a condom.  She planned this whole thing or does she normally have a condom? She gave me the condom and I started thrusting her. I seriously did not want this,but I had to. This felt so wrong,but I kept going and going. We both got exhausted a d just layed there. I put on my clothes and Meghan got me a drink and I was knocked out. I couldn't wake up but I can only feel the guilt I had for what I just did. I finally opened my eyes and saw Meghan's head on my bare chest. I quickly got up and put on my clothes again. I went to my car and suddenly got a headache. I couldn't remember anything after the drink and I was so frustrated. I checked my phone and there was still no messages from Alex. I got worried and stopped. I stopped the car to park and ran to the apartment. Alex was in the couch watching TV with Bryan and stared at me. I rushed to Johnnie's room. The door knob turned.

××××××× ×× × × × ××××××××· ·     · · · ××        ××××××××××××××××××××

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS

SORRY IF IT WAS SO CONFUSING

 BASICALLY KYLE WAS DRUGGED AND DIDNT KNEW MEGHAN HAD BASICALLY RAPED HIM WITHOUT HIM KNOWING,AFTER THEY JUST DID SMUT. IT KINDA MAKE SENSE I GUESS

K BYE MY BEAUTIFUL COOKIES

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND YEAH

BYYEE

.