Chapter 8~ Meghan and problems

Kyle's POV

Damon and I went to hundreds of places,hoping to find somebody so I focus on instead of Alex,which will be hard. And nothing.

"I give up,let's face it,I'm never going to forget about Alex. She's literally perfect." I whined to Damon.

"Fine,but we have to go to the store so I can make a video." He replied.

"Fine" I looked down at my shoes with disappointment. 

We finally arrived at the store which took like 15 minutes to get here. I didn't feel like doing anything this entire week. Then I bumped into somebody. I looked up and saw a girl. I stared at her for a few moments.

"Oh my god,oh my god you are Kyle David Hall!! I am a big fan of yours." She said excitedly. I laughed a little at how cute she was fangirling.

"Yup,that's me" I fake smiled.

"My name is Meghan." She said. We talked for a while now and I think I am starting to like her. We gave each other our phone numbers and I finally found Damon in the cereal asile. I told him all about her and he was really happy for me. I went to Bryan and Johnnie's apartment and saw Johnnie and Alex cuddling in the couch. I felt jealousy as soon as I saw Alex with Johnnie. But then I noticed that as soon as Alex and I made eye contact, both of our faces kinda lit up and she blushed.

Alex was about to go for a hug but Johnnie grabbed her wrist and both Alex and I stared at him with confusion. Then Johnnie pulled roughly Alex into his room and he whispered:

"I told you to stay away from her." 

I completely forgot about that. I felt a lump in my throat when he whispered that to me. This was a signal of me wanting to cry. I ran to the roof and thought about what just happened. 

'Why does this day have to go bad again? I was fine when I met Meghan but my day just went down hill. Is Alex okay? I saw her about to cry when Johnnie forcefully put her in his room. Why would Johnnie be mad at her?' 

These were thoughts that were roaming through my mind over,and over again.

Alex's POV

I was so glad when I saw Kyle. He was getting depressed lately and when I saw his face, I knew he was happy. But Johnnie got me really confused. And he pulled my wrist hard and got even more confused. Was he mad at me? Why though?

"What the hell Johnnie? What's the matter?" I nearly yelled.

"Nothing. I was just mad at Kyle.That's all." He said holding my hips and I placing my hands on his neck.

"Tell me about it. Maybe I can help." I said with a more happier tone.

"No! Don't worry about it!" He shouted with an irritated face. I slept, not facing him.  I got really mad at him. I didn't do anything. 

And for the rest of the night, there were no cuddles,no kisses, just silence. I got up since I couldn't sleep. I saw Johnnie with a dry tear on his cheek. I went to the living room and saw Kyle on the couch crying. I quickly walked to him.

"Kyle, what's wrong?" I whispered.

"Leave me alone." He replied sobbing. I ran to the restroom and cried with my knees bent to my chest. I had the urge to self harm but I knew I can be stronger than this. I was just so confused on why both of my favorite people could be mad at me.  I soon got tired and went back to sleep. I just didn't knew where. I didn't wanted to sleep near Johnnie nor Kyle. I was so hurt. So I asked Bryan. I slowly opened his door,finding him soundly asleep. I seriously didn't wanted to wake him up, but I had no other choice.

"Bryan..Bryan?" I slowly shook him.

"Alex? Why aren't you sleeping with Johnnie?" He whispered.

"I'll tell you in the morning. Can I sleep here?" I asked.

"Of course." He said and got comfortable again. I laid down on the floor.

"You know, you can sleep in here. I bet its way more comfortable up here then down there." He said. I went under the covers in a ball in my usual sleeping position.

"Thanks Bryan. You are a really good friend." I whispered to him.

"Whatever, go to sleep or I'll make you make you sleep at the floor." He joked and laughed. And I laughed too. And with that,I fell asleep.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING CHAPTER 8, I AM GOING THROUGH A LOT OF STUFF AND I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL UNDERSTAND.

EAT BREAD

HUG TREES

STAY WEIRD AND

I LOVE YOU GUYS

BYEEE