Chapter 16~please come back

Alex's POV

I woke up by Kyle's arms wrapped around my waist on the couch. I slightly turn around to give him a peck on the cheek. I then turned back around.

"Goodmorning babe" I felt the most gentle and warmest kiss on the side of my head. I had a big smile.

"Goodmorning Mr. Balls." I teased and looked at his eyes. He stood and reached out his hand. 

"So what do you want to do?" Kyle asked.

"Let's go somewhere. I don't know.. just to relax." I held both his hands.

"Wendy's! Do you want to?" he played with our hands and wrists.

"Sure. Wherever makes you happy!" and I mean it. I really want him happy. If not,I'm not happy.

"I also want you to be happy. Not just me." he opens the door and walk down the hallway to the exit. 

We eat our breakfast and just talk like if every single problem was gone.

"Are you ever worried that you lost somebody permanently and just think that their life is better without them?" Kyle suddenly ask.

"All the time. Why do you ask?" I look into his eyes that were watering.

"I'm afraid to lose you." he put his arm around me.

"I never want this to end. I would always cry by the thought of it. How perfect this is. But it would be gone soon." now I really want to cry. Cry out every problem there is. Cry out every mistake I did.

"I know. I can never love any other person than you. You're so special and amazing-" the vibration of my phone went on. I got a text from Bryan.

BRYAN:PLEASE COME. IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT.

"We need to go back to the apartment. Bryan said it's vital." I said.

We went back and opened the door. As soon as I entered, my heart sank. I couldn't believe who I saw.

"I'm so happy to see you Alex"

------×××××××××××××---------------

Thank you for reading

Sorry for the kinda cliffhanger

And its short but I have writers block.

But news

KYLE IS OKAY AND WILL ONLY TAKE A SHORT BREAK. I JUST GOT FROM BRYAN'S YOUNOW AND HE SAID EVERYBODY WAS OKAY JUST TAKING A BREAK FROM THE STRESSED TOUR

I WENT.. IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME

BUT KYLE IS OKAY AND YOU CAN SEE HIS TWEETS