Chapter 6~only mine

Alex's POV --TIME FOR HOME,YESTERDAY ENDED WARPED TOUR--

I woke up to a loud noise. I completely forgot we were in a hotel. I checked the time,9:36 a.m. I decided to sleep some more. But I couldn't. All I ever thought of was Kyle giving me that kiss on the forehead. I know it's not really a big deal but it was a sign that he worries and cares about me.

Johnnie's POV

"I'm going to check on Alex." I yelled.

"Yeah,I'm coming with you." Kyle said. I seriously didn't wanted him to come but I also don't want to be rude. He's my best friend and I don't really want us fighting then later on we would stop talking to each other. I can tell Kyle has care of love towards Alex. I need to win her. I'm going to ask her today to be mine. We both went to her room and saw her peacefully asleep. God I love her. I took a glance at Kyle,which he had a genuine smile on his face while stroking Alex's hair. Kyle can't take her away. And if Alex like him more than me, I would be heartbroken.

"Should we wake her up?" I whispered.

"Maybe not, she looks calm and I don't want to disrupt that." Kyle replied. I can tell in his eyes we both had the level of love for Alex.

"Kyle,she's mine only!" I shouted. Big mistake. I couldn't take it anymore. I just had to let that out. Alex woke up and jumped a little.

"What?" She mumbled.

"Sorry we,well Johnnie,woke you up." Kyle said.

"Thanks." I said with a sarcastic tone. Alex chuckled.

"Its fine guys." Alex said.

"So today we go home and you have to get ready." Kyle said.

"K thanks for..reminding me." Alex replied while still trying to wake up. Kyle left the room.

"Hey Alex?" I said as I sat down.

"Yeah?" She looked directly at my eyes and grinned.

"Do you..uhh..want to hang out tonight,once we finish packing?" I stuttered.

"I'd love to." We both hugged and I got really happy. I walked out of the room and saw Kyle with a concerning look. I looked back with a confusion look.

"What did you yell exactly?" He asked with crossed arms.

"Never mind." I groaned. I tried to speed walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Never mind? Johnnie you seemed mad or annoyed at me. Please let me know. You do know,you are my best friend and you can tell me anything." Kyle was really understandable.

"I'm going to ask Alex to be my girlfriend. And I don't know, I just want to make her like me." I looked down.

"Oh..well okay." Kyle was going to cry. He ran to his room. 

"Kyle,sorry if I made you cry." I said though the locked door.

"I'm not crying!" He yelled.

"I can tell you are!" I shouted back. Alex came out of her room.

"What the fuck is that noise?" She whispered. I quickly ran and hide so she won't know it was me and Kyle making that noise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU  FOR READING CHAPTER 6 AND I MADE A DRAWING ON MY IG at wearemdeobsessors please go check it out. But today wasn't a good day and I'm sorry if this chapter sucks but yeah anyways

Eat bread

Hug trees

Stay in bed and I love you

Byeeee