Chapter 18~our last glance?

Alex's POV

Lately,me and Johnnie have been getting closer but Kyle makes a farther distance from me. He's also been quiet and lonely. And I was tired of it.

I got up from the couch and went outside to the balcony where Kyle was.

"Hey where are you going?" Johnnie looks at me with puppy eyes.

"I'm just going to see if Kyle's okay." I said with a slight smile.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes really. I care about him. Don't you?" I replied with a force tone. 

"Yeah sorry." he went back to his phone. I made a confused look then opened the door that led to the balcony.

Kyle quickly turned around as I closed the door. 

"Oh. Hey" he sighed and turned around to face the world.

"Um..hey? Kyle what's wrong?!" I desperately asked.

"Does it matter?" he said with a serious face and tone.

"Yes!  A lot. I fucking care about you and I hate that you're being like this!" I felt like crying now.

No answer. Just silence.

"Kyle if you can't tell me what's wrong then..then I can't lo-love you. We can be friends,but -." a tear fell out as Kyle quickly turned around,grabbed my chin and the back of my head, and passionately connected and smashed his lips with mine. I wanted to stop since my anger towards him didn't go away. But I continued the kiss because I truly love him. But not like before.

Johnnie's POV

I'm working really hard to win Alex but it's harder than I thought. I think she still likes Kyle,and still sees me as a friend. But Kyle seemed distant from her. Which means I can have a chance. Because with all the anger management classes and all the struggle I had without her,it's all for her. 

Kyle's POV

I love Alex. And that's why I'm going to break up with her and move on.

But if I kept my distance with her,the goodbye for our love would be easier. But it turned out to be the opposite. She complained and cried about my silence and distance and I couldn't help but kiss her with all my love I have for her. Surprisingly, with the tears of anger she had for me,she continued probably our last kiss. We pull away from our what seems like forever kiss and stare with sadness into each others' eyes and souls.

"Can you tell me..please?" Alex softly asked.

"You do know we can't be together forever..right?" I replied.

"Yes!I know and even though I don't want to,why did you make it hard? I thought I did something terribly wrong and I had lost you with with a bad ending." she explained.

"I thought it would be easier. But I was completely wrong." I pulled her into a hug. And just stood there,remembering this moment. Soon,I would have to leave California to go home. Mydigitalescape is over and it would be awkward now.

"I love you." we both whispered to each other at the same time and  smiled.

"You knew what I was thinking?" I asked.

"Yes" she pulled me tighter. And I did the same. 

--------''-'''---'-

Thanks for reading

Im in a bus so there might be typos 

And sorry for not updating for a month

But Here ya go. Mde break up. Kyle break up. Johlex start over.

Im back at school now from a school trip

K Byee