Chapter 17~better with you

Alex's POV

I couldn't believe who I saw. And i don't know if I'm shocked,mad or happy.

"I missed you so much!"Johnnie  spread his arms to hug. I gently stopped him and glanced at Bryan and Kyle.

Silence continued until Kyle broke it.

"So..what ar-re you doing h-here?" he stuttered.

"I took anger management classes and I came back to make things better." he replied.

Again,silence. Nobody knew how to react.

"Let's all go to chipotle" Bryan suggested and nervous chuckled. We didn't say anything and just went along with it. I stayed close to Kyle just to be safe. Johnnie looked as if he doesn't belong. And I feel guilty.

We arrived and ordered our food and awkwardly made small talk.

"How was..is..are..everybody's food?" Johnnie asked.

"Nice" Kyle looked angry by his tone.

And by that,everybody did not say anything.

"I'll come back." Johnnie said and left the table to go to the restrooms. I get a text from an unknown number.

UNKNOWN:PLEASE COME TO THE RESTROOM. I NEED TO TALK TO YOU.

I got a little freaked out but if anybody tried to kidnapped me, there will be witnesses. 

"I'm going to go use it." I say to Kyle. Then kiss his cheek.

"Okay." he smiled and touched my cheek.

I went to where the restrooms were and somebody grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the corner. I saw Johnnie.

"Hey I've been going to these anger management classes for you. So I can get better for you. Alex, I fucking love you. And yes the last time we talked was a horrible time but I just felt worried and jealous. I was scared you were going to leave me forever and I am so sorry. Like I said,I came back to make this right and normal. But I came for you. Maybe we will not date yet but will you please forgive me first and be friends. Again I'm so sorry I love you I want to be better for you. Will you forgive me?" Johnnie was full on crying. And my face was full of tears too.

"Yes I do forgive you." a tear went down.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou." Johnnie hugged me and I hugged back.

"Can we also be friends?" he asked.

"I guess so." I didn't like to be mean and I honestly miss Johnnie.

"Thank you again." he hugged me tighter and I did the same.

Kyle's POV

Alex and Johnnie were gone for a long time and I started to get concerned. I trust Alex. And I just want her safe. I got up and walked to check on Alex.

"Where are you going dude?" Bryan asked.

"Seeing if Alex is okay. And Johnnie  too." I told him.

I saw Alex and Johnnie crying and hugging.

" What's going on guys?" I walked closer to get Alex.

"Kyle..its not what it looks like." Alex said.

"Don't worry, I didn't thought of it like that" I kinda felt jealous,but I know Alex would never do such a thing. "But what happened?" I really was curious.

"I forgave him. And we're friends" Alex looked glad.

"Can we be too?" Johnnie asked.

"Of course man." I gave him a hug and we all went back to our table.

****************************

Heyyaa guys. Johnnie is back and I'm thinking I would bring back Johlex but in a sequel form. I don't know and I'm sorry if it sucks or/and its short I'm really depressed and I'm trying really hard to be happy but nothing is just good. But oh well. 

Follow my ig mydigitalcookies

I post edits and stuff

I follow back

K bye now .-.