Chapter 5~secrets from Johnnie

Alex's POV

Both me and Kyle went out of the room.I saw Robby packing stuff.

"What are you packing for?" I asked.

"Didn't your 'soulmate' tell you?" He said sarcastically. I realized we were holding hands. I pulled my hand away,and so did Kyle.

"Tell me what?" I was confused.

"We're going on warped tour!" Kyle said smiling.

"Really?! That's great!" I said excitedly. Then I saw Kyle's face almost with a frown.

"Yeah,come on,we have to get ready!" Robby exclaimed.

--TIME SKIP--

Kyle's POV

We all walked up to Damon,Bryan,Jordan,and Johnnie and surprised them.I saw Johnnie the happiest when he and Alex hugged. If he was happy to see her,then why didn't he like the kiss?I thought that to myself.

In our room,we decided that Damon,Jordan,and Bryan was going to sleep in one room,me and Johnnie would sleep in another,and Alex by herself.

"Hey,are you comfortable here? Do you need anything?" I questioned. She chuckled with her cute little smile.

"Yeah,I am and no but thanks for asking," She grinned.

"Do you feel alone here? I mean you are sleeping alone so.." I said.Hoping she would say that I should sleep with her peacefully.

"Yeah I am, don't worry," Alex said.

"Oh,okay..goodnight." I said looking down with disappointment. I didn't hear a response from her. So I came back only to find that she was fast asleep. I gave a light kiss on her forehead,hoping she wouldn't notice. I quickly walked to my room.

"Where were you?" Johnnie asked.

"Just walking around." replied. He gave me a 'I think you are lying' type of face. 

"Well,goodnight." I quickly said before getting anymore questions.And as usual,I had my typical fantasy dreams..with Alex. I remembered what Bryan said.Johnnie was going to ask out Alex. I don't want Johnnie to know I love her,but I also don't want Alex saying yes. I didn't knew who to talk about this.Bryan couldn't give me advice.Jordan still ships kohnnie..so I would try to talk to the only person I can.The thing is,can he keep a secret? I finally went to sleep .

THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 5,I WILL PROBABLY UPDATE DAILY DEPENDING ON MY DAY OR ANY IDEAS I HAVE BUT ANYWAYS,KYLE DAVID HALL LIKED MY PICTURE! OK 

EAT BREAD

HUG TREES

STAY IN BED AND 

I LOVE YOU BYYYEEEEEE