Chapter 2~I have to do something

Kyle's POV

"What is it Bryan?" I said 

"Johnnie told me that since he likes Alex too,he would ask her out.." Bryan said with a concern face.I was about to cry thinking I don't have a chance with her.

"I need to do something,I love her too much to not just stay friends..what should I do?" I asked Bryan, begging to give me advice.

"Well,I don't know..sorry" Bryan replied as he walked out of the room.

Alex's POV

I debated myself whether I liked the kiss or not.I got so stressed and I cried outside of the balcony.Johnnie stood beside me and held my hand.He was shaking.

"Hey,I'm sorry about the thing I said about the kiss,I guess I was nervous.." Johnnie said.

"Its fine" I said,not making eye contact because of my puffy eyes.

"Hey Alex?" Johnnie said.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I'm going to warped tour..I'm going to miss you.." Johnnie said with a frown.

"Me too" I said,finally making eye contact.He didn't say anything.He just patted my back and went back inside the apartment.I guess he didn't care.

Johnnie's POV

I saw her eyes full of sadness.By this time,I didn't knew what to do.I didn't wanted to make things more awkward.I wanted to hug her and tell her don't cry,but I got shy and decided to just give her a friendly pat.I hated myself for not being confident.It wasn't my fault,I was scared that she would turn out like one of those girls that would just left me heartbroken if I asked her to be my girlfriend.

***TIME SKIP:WARPED TOUR TODAY**

It was the day to leave for warped tour and I hugged everybody goodbye,especially Alex.I contacted Robby to stay with Alex and Kyle at home.I know I was going to come back at home soon,but I was going to miss Alex and Kyle a little.

THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 2 OF THIS BOOK,I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND EVERYDAY(HOPEFULLY) I WOULD UPDATE THIS BOOK,SORRY IF THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER.ALSO MAMA GUILBERT LIKED MY PICTURE ON IG AND BYE IM GOING TO GO FANGIRL

EAT BREAD

HUG TREES

STAY IN BED AND

I LOVE YOU<3

BYYYWEEEEE