chapter 15~im sorry to have you

Kyle's POV
As Alex was about pull away from the kiss,I grabbed her closer. I never want this to end. I never want us to end. So I want to make this desirable kiss longer and special to remember the unforgettable moments we had. I know Johnnie and Alex will date again. I will just be alone. Again.
Alex pulls away and smiles slightly.
"Is everything okay?"she asks looking down and playing with my fingers.
"I just ..want to share my future with you" I replied.
"Me too..I don't know how I will act around Johnnie anymore" she said.
"When is he coming?" I stood up and reached my hand to help Alex up.
"I don't know.. and I don't care" she smiled and I had to smile.
"We should get out of our misery. Lets go have fun." I suggested.
"Alright. Can we invite Bryan too? I want him to have fun too." she pointed at Bryan's room.
"Of course." I said. "And that is why I love you." I kissed her forehead.
"Why exactly? " she asked.
"Because you care about people."I said. She didn't respond.
We invited Bryan and he agreed to have fun with us. We went to Walgreens because we had to do a video and we needed stuff for it.
As Bryan grabbed a cart and went to the food and toy section,me and Alex goofed off and started playing tag.
Alex's POV
Me and Kyle started playing tag and I think i lost him. I look right and left. Then suddenly somebody grabs my waist and holds me a little bit above the ground. I got scared and screamed,and people stared at me. I turn around and saw Kyle laughing.
"Kyle! Why did you do that? That was so mean." I whined.
"Aw.." he said as he spread his arms out to give me a hug. I just let him hug me while i put my hands on my face.
"Did i really scare you?" he asked.
"Yess" I looked up.
Bryan found us and said to help him look for food.
So Kyle goes to one direction while i go to another.
While I'm in the drink section,I select peace teas for Kyle and other snacks for him. I guess it would be nice to give him something since he makes me really happy.
Kyle's POV
I went to the opposite direction Alex went,taking advantage that i can buy Alex a gift. I see the toys and looked at one special.
I grabbed a large teddy bear and I ran to get her favorite candy. I paid for it ,looking if Alex is watching me.
I grabbed the bear and candy and found Alex. We both ran up to each other and at the same time,we both showed what we got for each other. She grabbed my favorite peace teas and a bunch of snacks. As she grabbed the teady bear,I noticed it covered her whole body and face. I laughed and saw she was laughing too.
"Do you like it?" I asked.
"No,I wuv it." she gave me a hug and I gave a pick on her head.
"I wuv you." I played along.
"I wuv you too." she kissed my cheek.
"Eww" Bryan said out loud and me and Alex laughed.
Later that evening,Bryan wanted to go to chipotle and we just went on with him.
"You guys are inseparable" Bryan commented. Alex blushed and I just put my arm around her.
Alex got a salad and Bryan and I just got burritos.
We finished and went back to the apartment. Bryan went to sleep,but me and Alex went outside of the balcony. She seemed quiet.
((Kind of trigger warning))
"Anything wrong Aloox?" I gently pushed her.
"Nope. Just thinking..Kyle David Balls." she pushed back.
"About Johnnie" my voice cracked.
"Nope..you know how you said I cared about people." she looked at her fingers.
"Yup" I was kind of relieved.
"Well,I'm afraid of people. I always isolate myself and keep thinking what people think of me. I always see myself as a problem and I'm afraid if I bother people. Like if there's a group of people,I can't just go up to them. I would just debate myself if I should go up to them or let them come to me. I am actually trying to overcome that. But its hard. And people would think why I wouldn't come to them first and would stop being my fr--
iend." she explained. I noticed that she stuttered on that last phrase.
"Don't cry,and you're never a disturbance nor a problem. We actually need you in our lives."I suddenly wanted to cry.
"Thank you. Without you,I would probably dead"she said.
"You're alive because you're strong..not because of me"I hugged her tighter.
"You keep me strong" her warm tear fell on my arm.

***************************
THANK YOU COOKIES FOR READING THIS PART
I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN OVER A MONTH SINCE I STARTED TO GIVE UP ON IT
BUT TODAY I SAW THE NICE COMMENTS AND PEOPLE SUPPORTING IT AND I DECIDED TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE
THE ALEX FEAR IS MY FEAR ALSO SO THAT PART IS WHAT TRIGGERING
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM MYDIGITALCOOKIES AND I FOLLOW BACK
K BYE COOKIES,IF YOU'RE READING THIS,YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND MAKE ME HAPPY *^-^*