Chapter 11~smiles

Kyle's POV

I saw Alex ran in the apartment,then rushed to the bathroom. Seeing in her eyes that she was hurt,I knew what she was about to do in the bathroom. So I ran and saw her attempting to cut,but I grabbed and threw the blade away. I held her tightly,crying with her with no words coming out of our mouths,just the sounds of the tears and sobs. I hated seeing her like this,she deserves better. She stopped shaking and crying and we just sat there for a few moments. I did too and I broke the silence.

"Hey,what happened?why were you crying? I mean if it is fine with you to talk about it." I say carefully as I gently lifted her chin up and met her eyes.

"Johnnie" she said as she put her soft hand on my cheek. With that word, I knew what could happen. I kept staring at her.

"You look like you want more details. Do you want me to tell you?" She asked.

"If it's fine with you." I smiled. And she told me specifically what happened and I couldn't believe did that. It wasn't like him at all. But to be honest, I'm glad they broke up,which means I have a chance with her.

"Also, the real reason that I didn't talk to you or even look at you was because Johnnie told me to stay away from you,since he wanted you to be his." I said.

"But why specifically you?" She asked.

"Because I love you." I said and smiled as I saw her smile too.

"I have always loved you,and had feelings for you too. Even when I was dating Johnnie. I just didn't wanted to break his 'heart' " she inquoted. I was so happy to hear this. And with that, I just had to kiss her.

"Did I make you feel better?" I mumbled,still kissing her.

"You always have" she mumbled back. I picked her up bridal style and walked out of the door. I sat her on the couch and cuddled with her. We were watching American Horror Story and suddenly, Bryan asked a question.

"So what exactly happened?" He looked concerned.

"Should I tell him sweetie?" I whispered to Alex. I liked that I finally have somebody to call sweetie. But then again,I never really asked her to be my girlfriend. Also, Meghan . I had forgotten all about Meghan,and that I asked her out . And now that I called Alex sweetie, does she think we are a thing? I'm so scared to talk to her about this .

"No,I can do it" she gave me a peck on the side of my cheek.She told her story about Johnnie,and I told the story about what happened in the bathroom,but only some. After that,Bryan got up and locked the door.

"Until you guys are getting out of this apartment, Johnnie isn't allowed in here." Bryan is sweet at times.

Then we finally got tired and went to bed. Me and Alex in the couch and Bryan in his room. I felt so comfortable sleeping with Alex,but something was bothering me,and I knew what it was. 

In the middle of the night, I got up and went outside of the balcony. But as soon as I went outside, I heard my name.

"Kyle? What's wrong?" Alex said.

"Nothing,just can't sleep. Nightmare. Go back to sleep. I'll go back,don't worry." I said as I put my hands on her hips.

"You can tell me everything. I want to help. I want to make you happy. And I'll never leave your side." She hugged me and I hugged back tight,almost crying.

"Thanks Alex. You're special to me" I said and we went back to sleep. I keep thinking about the thing she told me,about making me happy. So I knew what I would do tomorrow. It can turn into problems,but its the best for everybody. Just don't know how to tell her

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THANK YOU MY BEAUTIFUL COOKIES FOR READING THIS CHAPTER

FIND OUT WHO IS HER FOR THE NEXT UPDATE

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 111 READS AND 12 VOTES IN LESS THAN A MONTH 

Eat BREAD

HUG TREES

STAY WEIRD

I LOVE YOU COOKIES 

BYEE