Chapter 13~her again

Alex's POV

 I was honestly so worried for Kyle. I didn't wake up in his arms,and he didn't leave a note or anything. I also didn't wanted to sound so clingy and attaching and desperate,so I asked Bryan to text him. He said he was okay,but I have this feeling he was not.

A few hours later,me and Bryan were watching TV when all of a sudden, a freaked out Kyle came rushing to the apartment. There,  I couldn't decide if he needs to be alone or does he need somebody to talk to.

I went to Johnnie's room where Kyle went,and there I saw Kyle crying deeply until his tears reached to the floor. We made eye contact, and we both walked to each other,and 

Kissed.

That was all we could ever do. The best thing to do for each other is be there and this was a signal for it. I can tell we both relaxed and just layed there in bed. I wanted to ask him what exactly happened,but I would let Kyle decide.

So he did.

Kyle's POV

After I woke up the second time at Meghan's house,I knew what she did,and I feel so disgusted. I thought she was different. She was so sweet an cute. But no. Me nd Alex were just laying there in bed,completely silent and I decided to tell her.

Everything. I told her detail by detail everything. A few tears came down,but not as much on the way to here. Because I was with the person I love.

"Advice?" I asked afterwards.

"No. But maybe a suggestion.I'm not really great with advices." She looked sorry.

"It's fine,so any ideas then?" I replied.

"Do you like her?" She asked with a slight frown.

"Used to,only for a time period. Like for 10 months I think. I-"

"Oh,well,do you um,li-like her now? Do you forgive her-er" she asked like she was holding back tears. I knew why.

"No,I honestly dated her at first to move on from liking you since you and you know who were dating. So then I started liking her more and getting pretty serious." It was the whole truth.

"Oh,oh ok. Well, just break up with her." Her face half lit half sad.

"But there was this one girl who couldn't take my mind off even if I was dating." I said,not noticing about the suggestion

"Cool I guess." She frowned and let go of my hand.

"Yeah,she is perfect. Her smile,laugh,hair,eyes, her in general just simply perfect." I said.

"That's cool. So um. I uh.. So what's her name?" Her voice cracked at the last two words.

I lifted her chin up and slowly leaned in to kiss her,and she leaned in too. Our lips touch and we drifted off. I interlaced our fingers as she put her other hand on my cheek. 

"Her name is Alex Dorame." I mumbled between our kisses.

"I was really hoping you would say that." She whispered. And kissed my cheek. I felt better. I wasn't crying. I was happy. She makes me happy. Then we intensly started to make out. Still on our clothes,our kiss deepened every second and our tongues were like a dancing session.

We both got tired and we slept cuddling ,but I was still awake. To think back,I never really broke up with Meghan. I just ran off confused. I turned over to Alex and saw her sleeping peacefully. I gave a peck on the lips and she smiled and quickly leaned in and kissed me. We both blushed.

"Did I wake you up?" I stroked her hair.

"No, I kinda knew you were awake and I was worried." She stroked my cheek.

"Why worried?" I asked.

"I don't know, I get this feeling where you seem fine,but you really aren't." She replied. I kissed her forehead.

"You are amazing. Thank you for worrying about me. It actually means a lot." I smiled. I couldn't tell her the truth. I didn't knew how. But I still said it.

"But technically I'm still with Meghan since I didn't break up with her." I said frowning while biting my lip.

"Do you still like her?" She asked again.

"No,but I'm going to do that tomorrow or when I find her." I pulled our bodies together. She smiled,which made me smile.

I seriously couldn't wait to ask her to be my girlfriend.

But there was another problem.

The fans.

××××××××××    ×    ×   ××       ××××××××××××××××××× × ×        × × ×

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER

AS ALWAYS THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL SINCE IT IS A FANFITION AND I'M PRETTY SURE THIS IS NOT HOW MEGHAN AND KYLE BROKE UP SO ITS FAKE

I LOVE YOU MY BEAUTIFUL COOKIES AND I WILL UPDATE SOON

ALSO I WANT TO SHOUTOUT RebeccaRosengaard

FOR ALWAYS VOTING AND BEING THE FIRST ONE TO READ IT SO THANKS