Chapter 3~but it is my fault

**LATER THAT EVENING**

Kyle's POV

Robby,Alex,and I were watching a movie.I looked to my right at Alex looking over her phone.I noticed that she was about to cry.I looked over my phone and I saw all the hate comments from kohnnie shippers.I felt guilt and I feel sorry for Alex.I got up and walked outside.

"Where are you going dude?" Robby asked.

"To get some fresh air," I lied.

As I stood there,wanting to cry,I thought to myself that this whole thing is all my fault.I was the one who wrote that dare,and now Alex has to suffer the hate from the kohnnie shippers.I heard somebody's footsteps.I turned around and I saw Alex.I cried.

"Why are you crying?" She said as she hugged me.

"Don't worry about it," replied.She hugged me even tighter.

"Its my fault you're crying.. I should have never done that kiss," she said.I felt her warm tears touching my shoulders.

"No Alex,I wrote that dare down.I'm the reason why you are getting hate comments.Because of me,YOU are crying for a reason." I said crying even more while holding Alex.

"Please don't cry,I want you to be happy," I heard her say.

"And I want you to be mine,with me only" I said pulling back with a smile.She smiled too.It was adorable to see her perfect smile.Alex blushed and looked down.I lift her chin up and slowly leaned in.Our lips meet and I am having the chance to feel her soft warm lips into mine.I realized this was our kylex kiss!

"I love you" I whispered.

"Hmm?" She asked.

"Oh,nothing" I said.She must not heard that,which I'm glad for.We hugged for a few moments and we just saw a public blow job.We ran back to the apartment.

"ROBBY,WE JUST SAW A PUBLIC BLOW JOB" Alex exclaimed.

"I AM THE WORST BABYSITTER EVER" Robby exclaimed back.Alex and I chuckled.I couldn't help but smile at her cute laugh.

We finished watching the movie.

THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 3 

EAT BREAD

HUG TREES

STAY IN BED AND 

I LOVE YOU <3

BYYYYYEERE