It's A Long Story

I woke up to a dark room. I had made Draco put up some more sufficent curtains because I couldn't sleep with light pouring in. My eyes were sore and my throat was raw. It had been terrible to find out that Luna was, in fact, a prisoner, along with Ollivander. 

I did what I could, going down there to bring them food when I wasn't being watching. I offered words of comfort but nothing could ease my gnawing guilt. I couldn't do anything to get them out--not unless I wanted to put myself in harm's way which could result in more than one death. 

That feeling combined with my raging hormones resulted in my nightly crying after the light's went down. Draco tried to help me through it but it wasn't something that he could fix. Everything felt like my fault.

I woke up alone. I didn't know where Draco was and I didn't know what time it was since the curtains blocked even daylight. I got up and stretched my muscles which were slightly stiff from the position I slept it. It was so hard to get comfortable these days...

I peeked my head out of the door momentarily to see if I could hear anyone. There was a rustling downstairs and a few foreign voices. I decided to go downstairs to check it out. The voices were all coming from the drawing room. I stood near the entrance and strained to hear specific words. What I ended up hearing was more than I was anticipating.

"We had better be certain Lucius. Completely sure that it is Potter, before we summon the Dark Lord." 

My heart fell into my stomach. I chanced peeking around the corner. I saw exactly what I never wanted to see. There was Harry, Hermione, Ron and Dean. I leaned back against the wall. I had to do something. If they summoned Voldemort then it was all over.

I scowered my head for a plan--something that would allow them to get away. I couldn't think of anything. How could I save them when they were surrounded by so many Death Eaters?

"Take them downstairs, Greyback, and make sure they are secure, but do nothing more to them--yet," I heard Bellatrix say.

That was it. I would release them from the cellar. I waited a few minutes for Greyback to come back up and when he did, I made my way down. I heard screaming from above and soon I was sure that Bellatrix was hurting someone...I just didn't know who. That was, until, I heard Ron screaming, "Hermione!"

I ran to the bottom of the staircase and opened the dungeon door with my wand. The door swung open to reveal Harry, Ron, Dean, and a goblin who had all apparently gotten rid of their bindings, as well as Luna and Ollivander. They all turned when the door opened.

"Allie?" Harry said, his mouth falling open at the sight of me. Everyone else's mouth fell open too, aside from Luna. I had forgotten that none of them had seen me since the end of 6th year--none of them knew I was pregnant.

I have to tell you, it's a little awkward standing in front of your bloody ex-boyfriend while you're huge and pregnant. "It's a long story," I said. "Now let's get you guys out of here."

That was before we all heard, "Draco, fetch the goblin, he can tell us whether the sword is real or not!"

Harry ran across the cellar to Griphook and whispered something fiercly into his ears. Meanwhile, I decided it would be best if I met Draco on the staircase before he noticed that the door was open and raised the alarm.

"Draco!" I whispered once he saw me.

His pale face went even paler, if that were possible. "What are you doing down here? You're going to get yourself killed!" I didn't have answer for him while we were exposed out in the light, so I motioned for him to come into the cellar.