Chapter 5

Yasmine's POV

                Well, long story cut short, landed in London, walking through the arrival terminal, decided to call my family in Los Angeles and have a little break at the coffee shop. I feel tired and exhausted. I hate long flights. But, I have to endure it. I ordered my favorite latte and walked to the nearest table available. I sat on a stool and sipped my delicious latte.

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to be in London after all these years," someone said in thick British accent. I turned to see who it is. "MARIA!" I screamed and ran to hugged her. It's been so long since I met my cousin. "Whoa there," she said, laughed at my action. "What? It's been years. Let me give you a very tight bear hug," I said and she hugged me back.

"Aren't you going to invite me to sit with you? Such unladylike," she said, smirking. I laughed and offered her a sit. "How's life Mar?" I asked.  She sipped her coffee that now I noticed. "Life is good. Business is good. Just came back from Paris," she said. Well aware of her career, I nodded. Maria's family managed a multi-billion publishing company. Her mother is my father's little sister.

"You and your meetings Mar," I said. We talked for a while before she said she have to go back. I bid my good bye. Several minutes later, I glanced at my Richard Mille Caliber RM 019 Celtic Knot Tourbillon watch and decided to call for my chauffeur.

Half an hour later, William, our chauffeur arrived and he kindly opened the door for me. "Hello Miss Christ. Good to see you again," he said and smiled. "Hello William. It's good to be back," I said and enter the car. William walked to the driver sit and drive to my mansion. I decided to talk to him. "How's your wife Will?" he looked at me through the rear view mirror. "She's good Miss. Thank you again for paying for her surgery. My family and I really appreciate it," he said and smiled at me.

"It's ok Will. You two have been working with us for years. It's at least we could do to show our appreciation towards your services," I said. He just smiled and nodded. Not long after, we arrived at my family's mansion. William stopped in front of a large black gate with 'C' insignia on it. He walked out and talked to the intercom. Seconds later, the gate opened. I miss this scenery. It's where my family and I spend our family vacation.

The car stopped in front of the white painted mansion, large windows, and beautiful flowers all over the place.  I walked out of the car, took a deep breath in and let the memories from my childhood sink in. I remembered the time where my sister chased me when we played. The other time where I prank my little brother with gooey liquid, told him its alien slimed but actually it's just a molded stuff I collected from the pond nearby. Good old times.

I was brought back to reality when a very cute looking little boy greeted me. "Heyyo miss," he said and smiled. I just died there. Seriously, I just did. This boy is too adorable. He has dark blonde hair, blue eyes, wearing his worn clothes. Obviously he wore the clothes a little too often. I noticed a slight bruised on his cheek.  "Hello little guy," I said and flashed my charming smile.

William walked to my side and said "That's Fred, my daughter's son. I'm sorry miss but, my daughter was thrown out from her husband's house. She has nowhere to go but here. I have no idea that you will be coming today. I was shocked when you called me. So I don't know what to do," William face shown that he's afraid.

"It's ok Will. This house is huge. I don't mind," I said, smiling at him. I turned to Fred. "How old are you Fred?" I asked the little guy. He looked at me and showed me his fingers. "5!" he said, excitedly. Suddenly, a brunette lady walked towards us. "Fred! Don't disturb Miss Yasmine," she said, nervously. "But mommy, she don't mind,' Fred said to his mother.

"It's totally fine. He's an amazing little kid," I said to Fred's mother. While patted Fred's head. I turned to William. "I'm going to bed now. I'm tired. Long flights killed me. Wake me up at dinner," I said and walked towards the front door. The door creaked loudly, telling me its creepy ambience. It's like walking into a vampire mansion. Haha.

Walking through the mansion, where it held so much memories, make me smiled like an idiot. Since I'm here, I've been having flashback of my childhood here. Every part of the mansion reminded me of so much fun and happy times. On the wall's, filled with pictures of me and my siblings when we still young and adorable. My parent's picture when they had their anniversary.

Walking passed the extravagant gold plated stairs, towards my room, I feel alone. 'Man I need a woman in my life,' I chuckled to myself. Suddenly, I think about the woman who hit me at the airport. Cara Delevingne. She's a looker. Beautiful, elegant, and mesmerizing eyes when they stared at me. I jumped, literally to my soft and comfortable bed.

I decided to surf Google. 'Cara Delevingne' I typed in. Instantly, thousand of pictures, ads, interviews appeared. Cara is openly bisexual. She's a self-described Animal lover. Auctioned her personal TAG Heuer watch, raising money for WildCRU. More and more I read about her online, the more I tend to like her. Man. I sound like a love struck teenager. Slowly, my eyes betrayed me and I fell asleep.

I was awakened by a soft nudged at my upper back I groaned. "Mommy, five more minutes," I said. Another nudged, slightly harder than the first. I woke up and look at this five year old kid. "Grandpa asks me to wake you miss," he said. I nodded. I changed to my baggy shirt, sweat pants and put my hair in a messy bun. I figured I'll have my shower after dinner.

Walking towards the dining table, I noticed, Fred's mom on the phone yelling. She noticed me and gave me a gentle smile. I smile back and proceed to the dining table. "Hello miss," William's wife greeted me. "Hello. How are you?" I asked Felicia. "I'm great miss," she said and put my dinner in front of me. "Oh and miss, Miss Natasha called. But I told her you were asleep. She asked me to tell you that you need to call her back," Felicia said and I nodded.

After devouring my delicious food, I pressed the call button to call my sister. "Yo," I said when Natasha picked it up. "Don't yo me, manners!" she half yelled. I chuckled and said "Hello Miss Natasha, what can I do for you?" holding my laugh. "HA HA very funny. Anyway, do me a favor and please go to the meeting tomorrow," Natasha said. What the hell! I hate meetings. "What? No way! Im tired and I want to enjoy London for a bit before going back to LA," I said back. I can hear Natasha clear her throat on the other line.

"Please, do it for me. I can't go because there's a slight problem I need to handle here. Please Yas," she begged. She hardly begs. I sighed. "Fine. Anyway, what is it about?" I asked her, at the same time, giving up on saying no.  "Remember the modeling agency I bought that is nearly on verge of bankruptcy? Well, it's going to be in a new management, new and improved," she said babbling about some business talk I tend to shut it off.

"Basically you changed everything and you want me to change the others opinions about what you did and convinced them that you are the best?" I concluded her long explanation. "Exactly!" she said. I can hear her smiling on the other line. "Fine. There's better be a reward for me after this Tasha," I said. She just laughed at me and said "Oh there will be a reward Yasmine. A very beautiful and hot reward," she said laughing. She hung up and leaving me in my confused state.

What the hell is she planning now?!

A/N

IM SORRY IF THIS STORY BORE YOU. BUT, HEAR ME OUT; IT'S GOING TO BE AMAZING IN THE END.

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE YO.

XOXO

JAC