Chapter 24

Arisa's POV

                This is home? This is not a home. This is a fucking mansion! I see it, but I don't believe it. How can this be my home? There are no words to describe what I'm feeling right now. It was something that exists only in fairy tales but never have I thought it would be in my fairy tale.

What? Every girl, even I dream about being a princess. We walked through the huge door, up to the most magnificent stairs I've ever seen. Is this gold? "Let's go to your room," Cara takes my hand. We walked through series of doors. How many rooms they need honestly?

We stopped at a black double door. "This is your room," Yasmine said and opened the door. I walk into the place that they say is my room. I expect to see 10 or 15 other kids there that I had share with. I mean come on, this house is huge!

"Where's the others?" they both look at me confused. "What others?" Cara decides to question me. "The kids?" they both laughed. "Arisa it's only you. This, is all yours to have," NO! FUCKING! WAY! Ok this is a dream. I'm just waiting to wake.

I always do. The dream starts off where a family is going to take me home and they say I'm going to be theirs forever and just when I'm starting to believe them, I wake up. "Arisa?" I was startled when Yasmine snapped her fingers.

"Look around," Cara said as she went to Yasmine's side. I see a TV that looks bigger than the mattress I've sleeping in the last 2 years. I turned to see a bed with clean sheets and smell fresh. The bed is so soft as I jumped on top of it.

I looked around I notice a dresser that I can actually put my things and I don't have to worry about anybody taking them. Not that I ever really had anything anyways. This can't be a dream. My dreams are not even this good.

I notice the floors covered in marble. I don't think in a million years I would ever step my foot on a marble flooring. I just want to kick off my old and used shoes and feel it. I looked at another side of the room. I point at the room.

"That's your walk-in closet. It's connected from the bathroom," Yasmine said and opened the door. "No fucking way!" as I eyeing the closet. "No cursing young lady," Cara strictly says. "Since when?" Yasmine earned a glare after that. I chuckled at them.

Yasmine clapped her hand. "Enough of this, let's have a tour," she said and Cara offered me her hand. As we walked towards the stairs, she stopped at the last door. "This room is special," Yasmine said and she turned the knob.

When I walk in, there's a huge pillow sitting all ever the room. They look comfortable enough to sleep in.

"Welcome to the game room," Yasmine said as she turn the lights on. There's a huge TV attached to wall. With every gaming system existed. "Cara here is a fan of war games. So I built this room for her," I can see love when they look at each other.

Cara walked to a door inside the game room and opened it. "This is the private home theater," I walked in the room and Cara turns the lights on. I see so many buttons and dials. It's going to take years to understand everything.

"Projector is upstairs. The maids can help with that if you want to watch a movie or anything." Yasmine said while point upright. "Dude, seriously, you house is bigger than Ashley's," "Who is Ashley, if I may ask," I shrugged.

"It's the person who worship you like a goddess," I simply said. Ashley Wilson, the girl who torment and bully me for no reason. The 'Queen bee' they said. But all I know is she's a queen bitch. "This is not just our house, it's yours as well," Yasmine stated.

"And if it's alright for you, just call us mum or mummy," Cara looked at me with her soft eyes. well, they adopt me and took me out of the hell hole. "I need time. But, you guys already are my mum by law. I will when I'm not that awkward in front of you guys," they both nodded.

"Come, we show you what other stuff is here in Cara's Oasis," Yasmine said eagerly. "Cara's Oasis?" I asked dumbly. "It's the name of this estate and property," Yasmine said as she led me down the stairs. "I just have to ask, is this gold?" Yasmine smiled.

"Yes. Pure gold," Cara shake her head. "I didn't approved of this," Yasmine smile sheepishly. We walked out the back and she show me the pool and helicopter pad. But the most outstanding part of this estate is they have their own runway for an actual airplane! THIS IS CRAZY!

They led me back at the house and stopped mid way. "Dinner will be at 7. A maid will call for you. In the moment, just have fun and explore the house," Yasmine and Cara bid their good bye and left me because they have unfinished business.

As I look around my new house, I feel genuinely happy; I am now Arisa Christ-Delevingne.....

Cara's POV

                I'M A MUM!! It feels amazing to be another to someone. I went to the mall with Yasmine. We want to buy her a phone and any essential teen want that we can choose for her. For clothing, we have to bring her as well.

We went to a jewelry store and order a custom made ring for her. It's just a simple ring with C-D insignia on. It stands for Christ-Delevingne. All three of us will have a matching ring. Yay for that. We checked the time and its 6 PM. "Let's go home."

Arriving at the home, we heard series of screaming and yelling. We ran towards the noise and it's just Arisa playing one of the game's I own. It scared the shit out of us. "Dinner will be ready soon. Get ready," Yasmine said.

I don't know if I'm imagining it but I thing we heard a faint 'Okay mum' it brings joy to my heart. Yasmine is smiling as well. I decided to use casual clothing I mean it's just dinner with our newest member. Arisa came down after a minute or two we did.

She was gawking at the food that is on the table. "Why? Is it something you allergic to?" she shook her head vigorously. "Come. Sit," Yasmine offered. She took her sit. She was eyeing the caviar on the table. "What is that?" Yasmine laughed. I smiled.

"That my dear, is a $300 caviar," she stopped whatever she's doing at looked at Yasmine as if she's joking. "You guys eat like royalty, what you do for a living Yasmine? I know Cara is an actress and model," Yasmine smiled.

"I am a pilot and businesswoman," Arisa choked on her food. I quickly get to her side and pat her back gently. "You're kidding me right?" Yasmine shake her head no. "She's a pilot. Her family own Christ Airlines," Cara answer for Yasmine.

After I make sure she's okay, I proceed to my seat and continue eating. "Oh Arisa, tomorrow, we will follow you to school. We need to sign some legal papers for the school records and all that shit," I hit Yasmine's shoulder.

"Ouch! What?" she asked me innocently. "We in a presence of a kid for God sake, behave!" Yasmine raise both her hand as a sign of surrender. It's like I'm taking care of two kids now. We heard Arisa laughed her heart out.

"Man! You two are so different from all the pictures in the news. I mean, Yasmine so whipped," I chuckled at her statement. Yasmine on the other hand just smiled. "Excuse me I am not whipped. Just scared," she said the truth.

Yasmine always so scared of me when I'm being serious. Well, somebody needs to be an adult. "Alright, just hope there's no problem happens tomorrow. I mean my school life suck and if they know I was adopted by you guys, man, they will flip!" she said amusingly.

We nodded. Well, let's just hope no problem happen tomorrow shall we .......

A/N

CHAPTER 24 ..... UNEDITTED... LOL

XOXO

JAC

J