Chapter 25

Yasmine's POV

"What type of car is this?" Arisa asked me when we all inside. "This, my dear is a Rolls Royce Ghost series 2," I smirked as Cara shake her head. "This is a Rolls Royce?" her eyes widen. I nodded. "Wow. This car is all luxury written on them. I never dreamed to be in one," I smiled.

"Well princess, you will get to ride in every car in the world after this," "What did you just call me?" I panicked as she asked me that. "ummm, Princess?" I feel relieved when she smiled back. "I kinda like that," she said softly but loud enough for me to hear it.

"Love, did you tell Blake to follow us today?" I nodded. "Good, we need him. I don't want any disturbance today," Cara said. "Don't worry honey. He can handle it. He's at the school now," I assured her. I turn on the engine and begin to drive.

Arriving at the school, I looked again at the GPS to make sure it's right. "This is your high school?" Arisa nodded. "Why?" I looked at the building again. This place screams chaotic. I looked at Cara and she gave me a warning glare. I flinched.

"Nothing. Let's go to the administration office. Show us the way, will you," Arisa nodded. Blake came to me when he saw us walking towards the entrance. "Ma'am, the coast is clear. Reporters are outside. None in the school ground," he informed me. Cara and I nodded.

We followed Arisa throughout the school hallway and to the administration office. Everybody stopped whatever they doing and looked at us. We noticed Arisa is uncomfortable with the attention she receives. "Ignore them princess," I whispered to her. She nodded and proceeds to the office.

"Wait outside. Blake will accompany you," I said and smiled. She nodded. As we enter the office door, I saw a young lady at the counter. "Excuse me," Cara said. The lady looked up and her eyes widen. "Y-es?" she stuttered.

"We want to inform you that we adopt Arisa Gills. The woman in the orphanage said we need to sign legal stuff at school," I said politely. "Arisa Gills? I'll be back. Please wait," we nodded and wait. Moment later, she came with a file.

She asked us to sign some papers and everything that is necessary. "What happen to her?" Cara suddenly asked the lady. "Arisa is good kid. Always have always will, but her father was addicted to drugs and her mom well she's working around the clock. She's the only kid. One night, her father was drunk," she took a deep breath.

"He tried to rape Arisa. Never get the chance because her mother came home from work. But her mother was weak, so her father accidentally kills her mother in front of her. He was arrested. But a year ago he died in jail. Suicide," she finished.

We both didn't say anything. At such a young age, she suffers a lot. We thanked the lady and turned to the door. But before we could open the door, we heard a voice. "So it's true the Christ-Delevingne couple adopted you?" it's a girl voice. I stopped Cara's hand and ask her to listen.

"Yes. So?" I heard Arisa said back. "Do they know what happen to you? Do you think they will adopt you after they know how filthy you are?" that just made my blood boiled. Cara held my shoulder so I won't make a scene.

"They accept me for who I am," "They won't accept a drug addict kid," that set the boundary. I kick the door open with my legs. Cara tried to stop me but I was too fast for her.....

Cara's POV

That bitch is too much! I know Yasmine will go berserk if she continues. Before I could hold her, Yasmine kicked the door loud enough for the entire student to look at us. "YOU DON'T TALK TO MY DAUGTHER LIKE THAT!" oh no, she's angry.

"You g-uys are h-ere," this girl said, showing fear. "APOLOGIZE OR I'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE!" Yasmine screamed at her face. The girl apologizes and tries to walk away. "WHO SAID YOU COULD GO?!" the girl stop dead at her tracks.

"Mrs. Christ-Delevingne, I don't appreciate the yelling in my hallway," a woman voice said behind me. Yasmine scoffs. "Oh please. You should teach your student with more manners, Aunt Claire," Aunt Claire? I looked behind me and indeed she is.

"Hi Cara. It's nice to see you again," she smiled. "Likewise," she nodded. She turns her attention to Arisa and the girl. "Ashley, my office, now," she said calmly but with authority. I turn to Arisa who still surprise with everything.

"Honey, you okay?" "Alright, you guys are officially my mother's now!!" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back. "Just Cara? What about me?" Yasmine pout. Arisa ran to her and hug her tightly. Yasmine pulled away.

"Alright princess. Have a good day in school. We will pick you up later," she kiss Arisa goodbye and I did the same. We watched as Arisa walked towards her class. "Well, let's go home and do stuff we both love," Yasmine wink flirtatiously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were currently in the shower. I asked Yasmine to join the fun with me. She was washing her hair when I turn her body to face mine. Our eyes interlocked. "Did I ever mention how beautiful your hazel eyes?" I whispered flirtatiously, biting her ears gently.

"You did, lots of time," she said as she turns my body, my back pressing on her naked wet body. Her head on my shoulder, her hands roamed my body, caressing them lovingly. She kissed my neck gently, her hand on my breast, groping them gently, and her other free hand roamed slowly to my wet slit.

"It's not fun when you get all the action," I turn and face her again, kissing her nose and pushed her gently to the walls. I get on my knees leaving little kisses on her stomach towards her core. I can feel myself turn on when I face to face with her heated core.

I looked up to Yasmine's flushed face. "Well, she's waiting for you," she said and I grinned. I kiss around her core and move my tongue slowly inside. Her breathing became hard. I continued to lick her clit and playing with her core with my finger.

Her hand gripped on my hair gently as I begin to lick harder. I pulled away to see her eyes closed. Without warning I insert my finger inside her soft entrance, moving back and forth. She moaned sexily. "Cara....," she moaned my name.

I feel myself getting wet by how sexy she moaned my name. I insert another finger into her. Her eyes closed shut as she felt my finger went deeper in her. "Oh love, you are so tight and wet," I said. I moved faster and deeper.

She moaned loudly as I hit her sensitive area. I can feel her wall's tighten around my finger, her white juice flowed towards my hand and I licked them cleaned, not going to waste any. Her body shook hard when her orgasm erupted.

I stop moving my finger, I stood up, fingers still inside of her, and kiss her neck, leaving my mark on her. I feel her breathing came back to normal; I slowly removed my fingers and lick the rest of her juice from my fingers.

"Best.....orgasm....... Ever!" she said breathlessly. I kissed her lips and pull away. "Let's get ready. Its almost time to pick Arisa at school," and kiss her lips for one more time ..........

A/N

CHAPTER 25 .... ENJOY... UNEDITTED...

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER...

XOXO

JAC