Chapter 18

Cara's POV (London, England)

It's been two weeks since Yasmine told me about Nadia. I'm finally backed in London. Poor Nadia, she suffered a lot. Yasmine have to endure everything when she lost her love. And she found me. I'm glad that ran into her back in LAX. I'm glad I found my princess charming.

Yasmine have been texted me every day since I'm in London. She will tell me everything. And I mean everything. Where she is, what she's eating, what she's doing, everything. And she will asked me how am I today, if I had decent sleep or did I have a proper meal.

If I told her I just had a pizza for dinner, she will said I should start eating healthy. Moments later, Petrus will knock on my door, with full course meal from a restaurant. Petrus just smiled. I shake my head in disbelief.

But today, I haven't received any text or call. Usually if she's flying anywhere, she will call me first, telling me where she will be going. But I try to think positive. Maybe she's just tired, or sleeping or just doing a lot of paper works.

I looked at the time and it shows its 8 PM. I decided to have a quick shower. After I took relaxing shower, I headed to my dresser, 3 missed call from Natasha. She never calls me. This is weird. I feel my heart race. Is this about Yasmine? What happen to her? I decided to call back. Three rings later, she answered me.

I heard a sniffled. "Cara, it's Yasmine," Natasha said trying hard not to cry. "What happen to her? Is she ok?" I begin to anxious. There's a long silence. "TASHA? WHAT HAPPEN!?" I yelled my frustration, not knowing what happen.

"Yasmine was shot. She's at the hospital. She's not stable. You need to come here," my mind went blanked. I feel my cheek wet. I'm crying. Yasmine was shot? But why? By who? "I already sent the family jet to London. Petrus will pick you up," she hangs up.

My girlfriend was shot. I called Gigi. I can't travel alone. I need her. I can't think straight. I just want to be with Yasmine .......

Natasha's POV (Los Angeles, USA)

I just got off phone with Cara. I turned to my family. "She's coming," I told my parents and Lucas. I shifted my gazed to Yasmine, just lying there, motionless. I took a seat next to her bed. "Who did this to her?" Lucas asked me while eyeing Yasmine body.

"I don't know Lulu. When Harry and the others found her, she's already been shot. Blood everywhere," dad looked up at me. "Camera?" he asked me, holding mom's shaking shoulder tightly. "I already asked Harry to investigate. The buildings security camera will be check as well," dad stood up and tell Lucas to sit next to mom. He motioned me to follow him.

He closed the door as I stood next to him. "Find the culprit who did this. I want them to suffer as much my princess suffers. Do you understand what I say Natasha Nicolette Christ," I nodded. He hugged me and enter Yasmine's ward again.

My little sister was shot. Inside our very own office building! I decided to call one person who has work for my grandfather for a very long time. "The infamous Natasha Christ, such an honor. How may I help you this time?" Xavier answered me.

"Yasmine was shot. Meet me at grandpa's estate in ....," I glanced at my watch. "30 minutes," "Sure miss," I hang up. Nobody messes with my family. Whoever it is, they asking for war........

Third person POV (The Christ Private Property)

The news that Miss Yasmine was shot, spread like wildfire around this huge estate. Mr. Christ is not very please when his granddaughter was shot. He really loves his grandkids a lot, for a crime lord. Those three Christ's siblings, is the only heir to his wealth.

Even though none of them agreed to take over his illegal operation, he still loves them. Whoever dares to disturb the Christ family, will be doomed. I remember how mad Mr. Christ is when Miss Nadia was killed. He tortured the culprit till he's lifeless.

"Emma. Miss Natasha called. She will be here in 20 minutes. Be ready," Gina, the head housemaid said. Emma nodded. She begins to preparing the refreshment. Emma asked everyone to fix their maid outfit to look presentable.

Exactly 20 minutes later, a roared of sports car can be heard entering the estate. A blonde hair woman with business suit came out of the car. Natasha Christ, with all her glory walked in the estate with a man they all know and well acquainted with, Xavier Morris. Mr. Christ most trusted investigator.

"Emma, the red room please. And call Grandpapa for me," Emma nodded and begin to signal the guards to call Mr. Christ. Moments later, a tall, blonde, muscular aged man descends the stair, greet his granddaughter. "Natasha. How is Yasmine?" he asked his granddaughter.

"She's okay. But still in close watch by the doctors," Natasha said as she kiss her grandpapa's cheek. Mr. Christ nodded and took a seat next to his granddaughter. "Tell me what is happening Sasha. Why my little Yas was shot?" Mr. Christ asked, worried was all over his face.

"I don't know grandpapa. She was happy with her girlfriend. No enemies that I know off," the beautiful blonde woman said. The muscular man was in deep thinking. "Does this girlfriend of hers have enemies?" The blonde woman reacted to that question.

"Cara did mention a crazy ex before," the blonde women told her grandpapa. The bulky guy that was silent before now begins to question the blonde woman. "What if that crazy ex, is the culprit?" The blonde woman eyes were full with rage.

"I will kill that bitch for hurting my sister!" the blonde women screamed. "NATASHA NICOLETTE CHRIST!" the aged muscular man screamed at his granddaughter. He is fully aware of what the woman capable of doing when she's mad.

Mr. Christ turned to his trusted man. "Find the evidence. Once gather, find me. I will handle this," he said and asked his granddaughter to follow him. The bulky man nodded and leaves. Once outside, the aged man asked his granddaughter to listen.

"Don't act on your own. Protect your sister's girlfriend. I'm pretty sure this culprit will not stop once Yasmine is really dead. Grandpapa will handle this," he kissed his granddaughter's cheek and watches her leave the estate.

The aged man turned to his men. "I want whoever messing with my granddaughter's relationship, kneel before me. Understood?" the men nodded and begin to do their job.....

Kendall's POV (Los Angeles, USA)

"YOU MESSED UP!" the guy flinched when I screamed at him. "I JUST WATCHED THE NEWS AND SHE'S ALIVE YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" the guy look down on the ground. "I'm sorry. It's not my fault. My men messed up," I slap him hard on the face.

"GO OUT THERE AND FINISHED THE JOB! MAKE SURE IT WILL NOT LEAD TO ME OR I'LL SWEAR ILL KILL YOU MYSELF!" I yelled and pushed him out of the room. It's so hard to find a good help nowadays. I will not let anything stopped me to make Cara mine. She's mine. And only mine.

I'm sure she will come to LA when she knows what happen to her sweet fucking Yasmine. Once, Yasmine out of the picture, Cara will crawl back to me. I'm sure of it. "Oh Cara I will make sure you and I will have a very cute looking family together," I said under my breath.

"Kendall! Show time," Jupiter yelled for me. "Alright. I'll be right out," I looked at myself in the mirror. I look good with this black mini dress. It will be amazing when Cara next to me....... Soon Cara.... Soon.....

A/N

CHAPTER 18. ENJOY

XOXO

JAC