Chapter 10

Felicia's POV

                I received a call from Miss Natasha, right after Miss Yasmine went out with Willy. She really concerned about her sisters well being. That's how the Christ is. They concerned about others before themselves.

"Hello Miss. Good morning or is it night there," I greet Miss Natasha. "It's night Felicia. How are you and William? Is my sister okay? Is she healthy?" she asked me. I smiled. "We both fine. And Miss Yasmine is healthy. But this morning she woke up with a slight worry written on her face. Love problem I assumed," I said to my employer.

"Love? That's new. Who is that unfortunate girl?" she asked, chuckling on the other line. "I believe her name is Cara Delevingne Miss," I heard a gasped. And then she laughed? "Is everything ok Miss?" I asked, sounded worried. "I'm fine Felicia. Is she planning something? Or is she letting this one go away as well?" she asked, back to serious tone.

"Actually, she wants to invite her to dinner. William and I persuade her to do so," I tell her truthfully. "Good. I like that. I will raise you and your husband salary. But, make sure the dinner is extra romantic. Spend thousands of pounds, I don't mind, as long as the dinner goes well. Understood?" I nodded in respond. "Will do Miss," I said. And she hung up.

That's weird, she never approved any of Miss Yasmine dates. And now she wants me to make it extra romantic? Suddenly my phone vibrated, making me jolted in surprised. It's Willy. "Yes?" I said as soon as I answered the phone. "No hello? Anyway, the dinner is on. She agreed. Do your magic honey," Willy said and hung up.

I slipped my phone to my apron pocket and begin to call the housemaids. Well, let's get this preparation going then.

Cara's POV

                My mind is blank. I don't know what to do. Dinner is tonight and I don't know what to wear. I have a lot of dresses and formal wear but nothing is looking good on me. So I called the only person who knows my style, Gigi. Should I tell what had happened or no? Well if don't tell her and she asks me who the lucky person is, I will be in deep shit.

But if I do tell her, she will embarrass me even more. Sighing, I made the decision to tell her the truth. I dialed her number. Three rings later she answers me. I asked her to come to my house saying it's urgent and hang up.

Thirty minutes later, Gigi knocked on my door. I let her in. I asked her to sit down so I can tell her what happen. A few gasped and surprised faces later, she finally said something. "So, umm, you will be going to dinner, with the billionaire's daughter and you just tell me now?! Cara I'm your best friend!" she exclaimed. "I know Gigi. I thought it's over yesterday but then Vanessa is her cousin. Nothing special," I said for my defense.