Chapter 11

Yasmine's POV

Carrying this angel to my bedroom was challenging. Why? Well, she decided to put her head at the crook of my neck, kissing them gently, sucking it lightly. I tried so hard to let my legs walked without them betraying me. Arriving at my door, I kicked them gently. Thanking God I didn't closed them completely.

Walking towards my bed, I laid her down gently getting between her legs. My lips kissing her passionately while my hand support my weight on top of her. Her hands rested on my back, caressing them lovingly.

"I love you Cara. I know, we just met, but I'm truly falling for you hard," I kissed her again. I pulled out, we both panting. Looking at her dazed feature, I slowly caressed her cheeks. "I know, I may sound stupid, but, can you please be mine? I can't sleep thinking about you Cara," I whispered to her ear, I can feel her body arched a little.

"You are beautiful, Yasmine," she said, grinning at the sight of me. She flipped me over so she can be on top of me. Kissing me gently, I took a deep breath as her hands moved up and down my leg while she sucked on my neck. She pulled away, straddling me. "Now, no one can mess you," she said, admiring her handy work. "So is that a yes?" I asked her, while I rested my hands on her thigh.

She nodded vigorously. "Yes Yasmine. I would love to be yours," she said. I flipped us again, staring at her eyes, to see if she's joking or not. All I see is love and lust. "Good," I said before attack her lips again. "We don't have to if you don't want to," I said when I feel her hand under my shirt. "I want to Yasmine," she said sexily, hands still under my shirt, slowly pulling it off.

Cara smiled when she saw my chest. "It's not fair you get to see mine when you fully clothe," I said before I licked her neck. She shivered when the warmness of my tongue touched her skin. I moved my hand under her shirt, pulling it off and exposing her black lace bra she's wearing.

I admired the goddess in front of me. She is truly a beauty from beyond. I unhooked her bra swiftly and I smiled seeing her little chocolate chip harden from my touched. "Oh Cara, you just too flawless," I whispered huskily, leaving small kisses on her breast. She moaned from my kiss.

I moved my lips, trailing kisses on the way to her lower body. I stopped mid way, looking up to her as if asking for permission to go on. She nodded. With that simple nodded, I smiled at her, moving my hands to unbutton her jeans, pulling it off slowly. I proceed to pulled her underwear, throw it somewhere around the room. She released a very loud moaned as a result from my teasing.

"Now who's the unfair one here?" she said, panting. I laughed, stood up and stripped my clothes in front of her. I unbuttoned my jeans, unhooked my bra and just slide my panties somewhere around the room. Now, both of us naked, she's eyeing my body. I got top of her again, licking her nipples, she panted hard from my action.

"Enough with the licking just do it now. I can't take it anymore," she said breathless. I grinned from her command. "Your wish is my command my love," I said, as I spreading her legs with my hand. Her mouth fell open when my fingers teased her trembling core. "Yasmine, please just fuck me," with that said I slid my finger inside her.

Her eyes rolled back from the ecstasy I gave her. Her hands gripped on my shoulders hard. I begin to kiss her neck, she moaned louder. I grinned when I found her sensitive spot. Her body arched when my finger went deeper into her core. "Oh my God.. ahhhh. That's it.. ahhh. Harder babe," Cara moaned. I keep thrusting harder. Her body shook when I hit her sensitive trembling core. Using my free hands, I hugged her body to keep them in place.