Chapter 21

Yasmine's POV

The news that Kendall was arrested for attempted murder spread like crazy. I'm happy the public know she really is. Say goodbye to modeling dear Kendall. I was finally being released from the hospital. I'm strong enough they said.

Cara has been taking care of me. I must say, I love it. She even bought a bell for me so I can ring for her. She's such a good girlfriend. Natasha on the other hand, dismissed me from work. No fly for me until I'm properly heal.

But for Cara, unfortunately she has to go to work. Duty call she say. But Natasha let her work in LA more so she can be with me. Sometimes I think my sister can be such bitch, but lately she's been really nice.

Today Cara has a photo shoot for a clothing line I have no idea how to pronounce. I'm planning to meet her there and surprise her. The last time I did that, she surprised me with that Kendall incident. Now that she's out of the picture, I hope my surprise will be a surprise. Does that make sense at all? Anyway who cares!

I just parked my car outside the site. Natasha said to wear something amazing. No idea why, but I decide to be all black today. Go figure right! HAHAHA. I am wearing black polo shirt, black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, black Dr. Marten's boots, light Goth like makeup and I decide to let my hair fall freely.

I look amazing! Cara will drop dead seeing me like this. I walked through the site, greet the security to let me in. I walked towards Gigi and greet her. She said Cara still inside. Gigi lead me to the shooting site, where there's a lot of people running around, yelling at something or someone.

This career is all havoc. Everything needs to be perfect. I spotted Cara with a guy model, touching him, feeling him. And the guy's face shows how proud he is to be touched by my girlfriend. But I understand Cara's work. So I just watched.

Cara waved when she spotted me. I waved back. Mouthing 'wait' I just nodded. I've been eyeing this guy for minutes. He's been checking my girl out. "Cara is so hot. I wonder if she's single," this guy asked his assistant or agent.

"Nate, no. She's taken," smart answer I said mentally. I walk to him discreetly, listening to his conversation. "Who's the lucky guy? Anyone I know?" his agent looked at him disbelief. "Her GIRLFRIEND is well known. Where have you been? Africa?" he emphasize the word girlfriend.

"WHAT?! SHE'S GAY? Too bad. Who's the lucky girl then?" this male model, Nate I think said. "The exact word is bisexual. You know the person who organized this project?" the agent asked him. "The hot blonde woman?" the agent nodded. "Cara dating her little sister," Nate's mouth formed a perfect 'O'

"She must be hot huh? Since her sister is smoking hot," "Oh Nate, she's a goddess. You, not so much," I laughed silently and walked to Gigi. "She will be done after a couple more session," Gigi said when I right beside her.

By the time I watched Cara, there's another male model with her. He really looks like having fun up there with Cara. Making my blood boiled a little. "Gigi who is that bastard?" I asked rudely. Gigi looked up and turned her head to me. "That's Pablo. Some models said he's quite a Casanova. But don't worry, Cara's heart belong to you," Gigi assured me. I nodded.

I believe Cara will never betray my love. I looked at her, we locked eyes and I can feel the love pouring out of her. She's truly mine.....

Cara's POV

We are almost finished. Yasmine had been watching for the last hour. I can tell she is turned on by my revealing dress. I love the effect I did to her. She was talking to Gigi when I felt my waist was being held tightly. Yasmine's mood suddenly shifts.

I know that look all too well. She has noticed him. The look he is giving and the extra touching that isn't required for the shoot. I tried to push him off and Yasmine noticed how uncomfortable I am. "Pablo, stop it!" Pablo's gripped tighten.

"Come on mi amore. I know you love the way I move my body against yours," I ignored him. Yasmine can see he is flirting. I am paying more attention to her then him. I didn't even notice the shoot was over because his arms never left my waist.

My eyes met Yasmine's hazel orbs as she started to walk towards us. I can see rage, burning inside her usually soft gazed. I push Pablo off and start to head towards her when he made a huge mistake. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

"Oh no mi amor! You and I will have lunch together," he said and tried to kiss my cheek. It has been a long day. I love being a model but right now, the only other body I want to be close with is Yasmine's. I need Yasmine now!

As if she could sense my need for her, Yasmine come to view. I know she is fine with what I do but I'm not so sure she is going to like the guy who has been flirting with me all day. I know she trust me, but she doesn't trust him. I tried to push him off, but he's too strong for me.

I was struggling. Pablo's grip is hurting me. But before I could scream at him, Yasmine said it for me. But she found another way to say it. She said it with her fist. She swung at him and made full contact with his jaw. I could hear bone's cracking. I'm pretty sure it's his jaw.

I wasn't sure what happen, but Gigi pulled me away from the two. Pablo stood up tried to return the favor, but fail. Yasmine swung again, this time making sure the idiot will not get up again. She's on top of him, swung her fist repeatedly.

I can hear Pablo screamed for help. The two securities came rushing to the scene and tried to stop her, but they too weak for her. I never have seen Yasmine this angry at someone before. "I CHALLENGE YOU TO TRY AND FLIRT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND ONE MORE TIME!" she screamed still on top of him, beating him to death.

Natasha came in and saw everything. Tasha looked at me pleadingly. "Stop her. She will listen to you," I walked to her carefully. Blood is everywhere. Pablo is not moving anymore but she still beating him. "That's enough Yassy. I'm safe," and touched her shoulder.

She stopped and took me in her arms. I took a glanced at Pablo's unconscious body. My God, Yasmine not only broke his jaw and nose, she also knocked some of his teeth out. Yeah, he needs to say goodbye to his modeling career.

"Let's go home," I whispered to her and made our way to the car. Not one person said a thing, even Natasha .......

Natasha's POV

He just had to flirt with her. I sighed, looking at the scene. After Cara and Yasmine leave, Pablo's agent came yelling at me for what happen to his client. Man I hate this guy a lot. I don't know why I keep using his models.

"YOU FUCKING HURT MY MODEL! I WILL SUE! I WILL SUE ALL OF YOU!" I smirked. "You can try Mr. Bern, I can assure you, I will win in court," his face turn pale when he remember who he is talking to. "You do know all of these people saw what your model did to mine. And her girlfriend is just protecting her from a rapist like him," I pointed at the model who is now fully awake.

I shifted my gazed to Mr. Bern. "You sir, will make sure your other models behave like civilized human being when came in contact with my models," I said venomously. I can see his feature change. From confident to scared out of his wits.

"Yes Miss Christ," he said, looking at the ground. I walked toward the badly hurt male model. Eyeing my sister's work, I feel proud. "Will you sue my sister for what he did or you will go far away from her and never step foot in Los Angeles again?" I asked him.

He looked at me with eyes full of rage. Seriously he thinks I'm afraid of weak glared?! "I will never step foot on Los Angeles, Miss Christ," he said through gritted teeth. Smart decision you made boy. I whistled for Victor. Second later he appeared in front of me.

"Please ask someone to clean the mess. I need today's shoot to be done by today," I turned to Gigi. "Cara will have a day or two off," with that I walked to my office....

A/N

CHAPTER 21... ENJOY

COMMENT, SHARE, VOTE...

XOXO

JAC