Chapter 26 (End)

2 years later ...................

Cara's POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARISA!!!" our family and friends screamed when she enter the house. Her face was speechless. I planned it carefully. We acted as if we forgot her birthday. She was sulking all morning. It's so hard to tell Yasmine to not laugh at her.

It's been two years Arisa living with us. She met my family on Christmas the year we adopted her. My parents and sister were so happy that we decide to have a kid. Yasmine's family, on the other hand, keeps on spoiling my daughter.

This year, Arisa came out to us, saying she like a girl in school. She thought we will be mad at her. I mean come on, we both woman and fell in love and marry each other. We accept her for who she is. And she was happy.

She confessed to the girl but unfortunately, the girl rejected her. She's crying for days. But to gain her spirits up again, we all went for a quick trip to the Bahamas, we had fun. She's back to normal after that. She met someone when she followed me to a shoot. They started dating after couple of weeks knowing each other. Remind me so much of Yasmine and I. Planning for this party was challenging.

One, Yasmine really has a big mouth. But, because of her work, she's hardly home before her birthday, so it all went well. "I thought you guys forget!" she's crying hard. Yasmine and I went to her side. "Princess we will never forget," Yasmine said as we both kissed her cheek.

Natasha came in with the cake. "Wish my dear," Arisa looked at both of us. "What I always wish for come true, I found my family," my heart melts. She closed her eyes and blows the candle. We heard the door opened and Arisa's eye lights up.

"GRANDPAPA!!!!" she screamed as she ran towards her great grandpa. "Arisa!!" "Looks like grandpapa have his new favorite huh," Yasmine said with a smiled plastered on her face. "You will always be my favorite Yassy," I kissed her lips with passion.

"Oh wait... the gift," Yasmine said as she pulled away. Yasmine clapped her hand to gain all the attention. "Arisa. Come here," Arisa walk towards us. "Well, since you turn 16, Mum and mummy decide to give you something," Yasmine started. I can see Arisa eyes glow with excitement.

I hope she liked it ......

Arisa's POV

Mum and mummy led me to back of the house. I thought they forget it's my birthday. I've been moody all morning. Then Aunt Natasha call said she needs help with something. So they were planning it all too well!

"Arisa, happy birthday," mum said. Mummy clapped her hand and suddenly, a red shiny Ferrari makes an entrance. THEY FUCKING BOUGHT ME A CAR! "Cara babe, show her the other gift," Mummy said. Mum nodded and walked towards the car.

My eyes widen as I saw who step out of the car. It's my girlfriend. "Pyper?" I whispered. She smiled. "I thought you're in Paris!" I exclaimed. "The shoot was cancelled," I look at my aunt Natasha. She winked. I LOVE MY AUNT!!

We spent the day happily. Mum and mummy like always, they can't stay far from each other when mummy not flying anyway. As I turned my head to the other side, I saw Aunt Natasha and her wife and their little daughter, talking animatedly to each other.

Uncle Lulu, single like always, munching away all the chocolate available in the room. Mum and mummy's parents talking to each other outside, away from the all the shouting that aunt Chloe and Poppy always do.

Grandpapa always on his phone, checking it every now and then and I still wonder what he works as. I turned to my side, looking at Pyper, eating her food. "What?" I smiled. "Nothing, just I feel happy." She smiled and put her hand on top mine.

"And just a while back you were angry at your parents," she laughed. I feel guilty about that. "I should apologize huh?" she nodded. "Yes baby you should. Go. I'll wait here," I stood up and walk to them slowly.

Mum noticed how trouble I look when I was in front of them. "What's wrong love?" mum asked me with concerned. Mummy looks at me with concerned look as well. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't yell. I am truly sorry," they both smiled and hugged me tight.

"Princess it's fine. It's part of our plan. Well your mum's plan." "You both are the best parents I could have. You show me love and support. You show me what life truly is. For that I love both of you. Thank you for guiding me. I promise I'll do my best in my study," I said to them.

Mum was crying as she listened to my ranting. "Mum on her period," Mummy said and we laughed. Mum playfully hit mummy's shoulder. I hugged them and whispered a low thank at their ears. I feel grateful they adopt me.

Yasmine's POV

Cara and I retired to our bedroom after the party. She was putting on her red lace lingerie in the closet when I turn on the stereo, playing You Light Up My Life by Westlife. It's our wedding song. And she knows it. "Love, what are you doing? You know I'm not ...... right?" Cara asked me as she walked in the room.

I bowed and offered her my hand. "Shall we dance Mrs. Christ-Delevingne?" She took my hand. "Yes we shall Mrs. Christ-Delevingne," we both laughed. I rested my hand on her waist and she rested hers on my shoulders.

Our eye's interlocked, showing our love. "Cara, bumping into you at the airport was the best things that ever happen to me. If those paparazzi didn't chase you, you wouldn't meet me," I laughed as I recalled the memory.

She chuckled. We both sway gently with the music. "Love, Natasha didn't take over the agency, you wouldn't meet me again and ask me to lunch," again, we laughed. I love her. "And if you didn't propose to me, we wouldn't be marrying each other huh? But if you didn't I totally will," I smiled.

"I love you Cara." I said, looking into her blue eyes. I noticed her eyes begin to glisten. "Hey, why are you crying?" I asked wiping her tears. "I love you too Yasmine," we kissed. But this time it's different. We are pouring our love out to this kiss.

It's as if I can feel her heart saying it as well. This feelings I sense when I'm with her, is stronger than any drugs. Her love is my life. Her heart is the reason mine is beating again. Her craziness is my joy. Her seriousness is my guide.

Her love made me fly high above the cloudS. Not even an airplane can fly as high her love made me. I love her. Cara is my wildest dream come true ........

THE END

A/N

CHAPTER 26 ...... END

THANK YOU FOR READING MY CRAP... LOL ... IT MEANS A LOT... I'M WRITING A NEW BOOK. ITS I DON'T DATE CHEERLEADERS....

XOXO

JAC