Chapter 23

2 Years later ......................

Yasmine's POV

                2 years. It's been 2 years since we said our vows together. Cara and I never have been happier. Of course there were a few bumps on the road but we manage to handle it together. How is life after marriage? Let's just say there are a lot of challenges. But believe me, it makes our relationship stronger.

Our wedding, well, we planned for a normal wedding ceremony. Held at one of grandpapa's private property in some island I have no idea how to pronounce. We had our first dance together. We had our father daughter dance. Yes, I dance with her dad! It's horrifying!!!

Cara's dad was scary. There was a time where I accidentally step on his shoe. And he glared at me! Now I know where Cara has her sexy glare. I am not a horrible dancer but I can't dance with pressure. Then, my sister and Cara's sisters decide to have a little surprise where they decide to sing for us at the wedding. Let's just say my ear has never heard such horrible voice ever.

No reporters were invited. We let the public know when Cara and I post a picture in Cara's social media with caption 'With Wifey'. Let's just say, when we arrived in LA, there were hundreds of people waiting for us. It's not fun at all.

Cara decided to try her luck in acting after months of our marriage. After her first movie, she's been received a lot of script. I on the other hand, have been flying everywhere. Sometime I will bring my hot and sexy wife. I'm proud to call her my wife. She's mine. All mine!

After 2 years of living just us, we decided to have a kid. Obviously neither of us want to experienced the pregnancy process, we turn to another option, adopting. Cara insisted we have a girl. I just followed whatever my queen said.

Today is our first time meeting this kid at the orphanage. Not younger than 8 not older than 14. Let's hope today being joy to us......

Cara's POV

                Today I'm going to be a mum! Mummy! I like that. Yasmine is driving and we just can't hold our excitement anymore. It's been months after we requested a specific age and yesterday the orphanage call said they have two possible kids.

After marrying Yasmine, my life is complete. I found my love and my heart yearning for her every day. Our love get stronger by day and now our family will be more complete, with this kid. After hours of driving actually only 20 minutes, Yasmine finally stop in front of a really run down building.

Not horrible, but really old building. Yasmine killed the car engine and looked at me. "Ready darling?" she asked me with smiling face. I laughed "You look like a kid in a candy store," she laughed with me and we proceed to the front door.

"You must be Mrs. and Mrs. Christ-Delevingne," an old lady maybe in her 50's greeted us. We smiled and shake her hand. "I'm Cara. This is my wife Yasmine," she smiled. "I am Bridget. Let's go to my office," we nodded and I quickly held Yasmine's hand.

We walked in a room with files scattered everywhere in the room. "Sorry, I don't have the time to clean everything. Please, take a seat," she politely invited us. Yasmine looked at me with pleading look when she noticed a day old sandwich on the seat.

I glared at her and she slowly pushes the sandwich to the ground. After 2 years, she still scared of my glared. I mentally laughed at her. We both took the seat in front of Bridget. "Let's see," she was reaching for a file at her table.

"We have 2 possible kids. Arisa, she was sent here 2 years ago. But her history is not something we have to take lightly. Brooke, well she's here after her parent's was killed in a car accident. She's a great kid," she hands us the files.