Chapter 16

Yasmine's POV (Los Angeles, USA)

We finally have a little time together. Well actually because I begged Natasha to let Cara work in LA a little longer. I miss my baby boo! I was at my office, doing paper works when I called Cara. I asked for a week off from flying. It's hard. Really hard to convinced my own sister.

Anyway, she didn't answer. Several minutes later, my phone vibrated. It's Cara. "Sorry love. I was doing hair and makeup," I can hear a faint hair blowing sound. "It's ok. I was wondering if you and I have a little lunch together," I asked Cara.

There was a long silence. "I would love too. I will be done in 30 minutes," I mentally high fiving myself. "Ok, see you later honey," I said. She kissed me through the phone. HAH! Get it? No? Okay. Moving on. "Aww. You have to kiss me later! In the lips! It misses you," I said, sounded like I pout to her.

"I will. Kiss you deep and exploring your mouth with my tongue," okay that just make me wet, the good kind of wet. "Sorry love. I gotta go. See you later," with that she hung up. Gosh, I'm just too lucky to date this goddess. A knocked brings me back to reality. I looked up to see my little brother. I motioned him to come in.

"What are you doing here? You never come to my office," I asked him. His face shows he's hiding something. His mouth opens but no words coming out of it. "Lulu, what's up? Tell me, maybe I can help," I said, encouragingly. He sighed.

"Yas, I think, T-asha is seeing someone," he said, nervously. I slowly nodded. "And?" I asked him, confused. I mean, Tasha is a big girl. She can do whatever she wants. "And that girl she's seeing, she's only 18 years old," my mouth fell to the ground. "WHAT! THE! FUCK!" is all I can say.

"That's not the bad part. She's pregnant," I think my eyes just explode from its socket. The fuck Tasha! "How do you know all this?" I asked Lulu. "While you were in New York, I noticed how weird she acted. So I followed her," Lulu explained. I waved my hand to let him continued.

"First, she stopped at a very old and shabby house; a girl came out, with her big belly. I didn't care at first because I thought she's just a girl Tasha helping or something because she always does that. But one day, I saw them, making out inside the car," Lulu finished.

I took a deep breath, processing everything that Lulu just told me. Natasha Christ, one sophisticated lady, dating an 18 year old?! "Please don't confront her about this. I need to share with someone. And you, is the best candidate," Lulu said.

"Wait a minute! How do you know she's 18?" I asked Lulu. "I used my charming looks to investigate," Lulu said smugly. I looked at him, stared at him. "Okay okay, I asked her school mate," Lulu surrendered. I looked at the time.

"I have a lunch date with my hot model girlfriend. Don't tell anyone. That includes mommy and daddy. This stayed between us. But I probably tell Cara," I said. Lulu just rolled his eyes. "Fine. Im going home. Have fun sis," Lulu said and walked out my office.

Well, that's such a surprising thing. I wonder what Tasha's reason .......

Cara's POV

I finished the photo shoot. Natasha was monitoring everything. I was about to asked her something when her phone ring. Her face changed to worried expression. She immediately hangs up and told Bailey, the project manager she needs to leave. I wonder what happen.

Minutes later, Yasmine texted me saying she's outside. I quickly put my things in my bag and begin to walk outside when suddenly I feel someone pulled me to a room. I was about to scream when I saw its Kendall.

"Seriously?! Leave me alone!" I yelled at her face. "Cara, please, be mine. I can't stop thinking about you. I can't live without you Cara," Kendall said, trying to hug me. I pushed her hard. "I can't deal with this. My girlfriend is waiting outside!" with that I walked out of the room.

I walked out of the building where I see Yasmine with her shiny red Ferrari. "Seriously Yassy, don't you own something a little bit normal?" I asked her when I sit inside her car. "Nope. The most normal car I own is a Range Rover," she said smirking.

She started to drive. I noticed a black Cadillac following us closely. Yasmine noticed I was looking at the back. "Oh, that's Harry and his team. Our bodyguards for today," she said, while driving. I nodded and open my phone to surf YouTube.

I was watching something when Yasmine stopped at the red light. "What are you watching?" she asked me sounded interested. "A singer. She sings a cover song called Stitches by Shawn Mendes. Her name is Aicha Bjan. She's very talented young woman," I said to Yasmine.

"Aicha Bjan? The one who is rumor to be dating Pyper America?" Yasmine asked me. I nodded in respond. Yasmine continue to drive until we arrived at a very nice looking diner. "You have to taste the food here. It's delicious. Cheap but delicious," Yasmine said and she got out from the car to my side of door.

She opened my door and offered me her hand. "I see you wear that giraffe tall platforms heels, she said and chuckled. "I don't want you to fall," she finally laughed. "Hey I was working for your family yah know," I said, pout at her.

"Oh honey, please don't pout. You look amazing," she kissed my lips. I kissed her back. She pulled away and whistled. A bulky looking guy walked towards us. "Guard the place. I don't want any disturbance. Understood?" Yasmine said to the guy. "Of course Miss," he said and walked to his team.

That must be Harry. Yasmine smiled at me and lead me inside the diner. There are a lot of people. Some recognized me. But they didn't 'attack' me. "Don't worry. They won't disturb us. I paid them to stay where they are so we can have a decent meal," I was about to say something.

"I know I shouldn't waste money. But baby girl, I have a lot of it. I'll make sure to donate some of it. Can we please have a decent date?" she said, kissing my hand, looking at my eyes with her puppy dog eyes. "Fine," I said, giving up. I just can't say no to those eyes.

We ordered, have a decent meal, talked about stuff, I told her about Kendall, and she sighed. "Last chance. One more, I'll end her," I said grimly. "Baby no," she looked up at me. "No! I won't let it go this time. She's crazy!" Yasmine half yelled. I glared at her.

"I'm sorry. I don't want her to be doing crazy stuff to you," she said softly. "She won't. I promise you. So tell me what happened to you today. How's your day?" I asked her, changing the topic. "Well .....," she started, sipping her drink.

"Lulu told me about Natasha's new love," I smiled. "That's good. She's been alone too long," I said. Yasmine just nodded. "That's true. But the problem is, that someone, is a pregnant 18 year old," I spit my food all over Yasmine's face.

"Remind me not to tell you shocking news while eating, okay babe?" she said, wiping her face. I gave her an innocent smiled. "Sorry," I said, helping her wiping her face. "What are you going to do?" I asked her. "I don't know. She's older than me. Wiser even," she replied.

"Baby, listen to me. Love is love. Let her be. Maybe she has her own reason. Like you said, she's wiser," I said. "It's amazing how you can be wiser than I am. That's why I love you so much," Yasmine said, putting her hand on top of mine.

"Well someone need to be wiser than the other right," I said, she chuckled and slowly caressing my hand. "I love you Delevingne," she said, while moving closer to me. "I love you Christ," and we met half way.

This girl is like a drug to me. ........

A/N

CHAPTER 16

ENJOY

CHECK OUT AICHA BJAN IN YOUTUBE!!! SHE HAVE A LOVELY VOICE

XOXO

JAC