Chapter 17

Yasmine's POV (Los Angeles, USA)

I wake up when I smell something heavenly. My stomach made the loudest grumble ever. I looked at the time and its only 7 am. I quickly put my bed hair in a messy bun, straighten my PJ's and walked out of my room. The whole house smells like a restaurant. So mouth watering.

As I descend the grand staircase, I can hear someone sing Black Magic by Little Mix throughout the place. I walked to the kitchen, I find Cara with her back to me, and busy stirring whatever it is in the pot. "Cara?" she turned and smile. I don't remember her staying for the night.

"Good morning baby," she said and keep stirring the pot. I walked to her, hug her from behind, and kiss her neck. "What are you doing? Where's the other and when did you arrive?" I mumbled my lips still on her neck. She moaned softly.

"Your parents having their morning jog, your sister in the study, your little brother out to the market to buy more bacon and I arrived this morning while you still asleep. Which I just have to ask, it's awfully early and you're up. Why?" I chuckled, still hugging her.

"I smell something delicious all the way to my room and I'm hungry," I kissed her shoulder. "Babe, it's not that I don't like the position we're in but I need to finish preparing the breakfast," she said playfully. I laughed. "Okay," I said and pulled away. I walked to the kitchen counter and admire her little effort.

"I thought your mum say you can't cook. From what I see here, you can cook," I said, admiring her handy work. She scoffs. "There's a thing we kids called YouTube," she said while searching for something. "What are you looking for?" she stood and looked at me. "Bowls. This kitchen is too big!" she exclaimed.

I laughed at her and she slaps my shoulder hard. "It's on the top cabinet above the stove." She walked to the cabinet. As she pour something look like a mushroom soup in the bowl, I quickly pick a spoon and tried to steal some. Cara quickly slaps my hand.

"What is with you and violence today," I pout, making my best innocent face ever. "I want my morning kiss," she said cutely. I melt, right there. I pressed our body together, with the support of the kitchen counter. Admiring her beauty, I smiled, wrapping my arms around her and kissed her lips passionately.

"Best morning ever," I said breathlessly through the kiss. I can feel her lips formed a smile. I moved my hand below her body and pressed her closer. She moaned as we deepen the kiss. We were interrupted when someone cleared his or her throat.

"Get a room you two," Lucas said as he walked inside the kitchen. I pulled away, Cara still in my arms. "Jealous much?" I asked my brother. "I may be single but I'm not jealous. You guys can go outside. I'll ask the maids to clean everything," Lucas offered.

With that said, I pulled Cara's hand to the garden where we usually have out brunch at the gazebo. I pulled a chair sit next to her. Cara is admiring the scenery and her eyes, as if it glowed as she does so. "This house is amazing," I nodded in agreement. "Yea, mommy really go all out for it," I chuckled. We sit there, just breath the fresh air. "Do you have your own house Yassy?" she suddenly asked me.

"I did before. But I sold it," I said, as I remember my past memories. "Sold it? Why?" Memories of Nadia flooded in my mind. "Because that house, witness my fiancé's death," I finally let the tears flowed out of my orbs.

Cara holds me tight as I cry harder on the crook of her neck ........