Alcor the Dreambender

This has Alcor the Dreambender from Transcendence in it. 

http://transcendence-au.tumblr.com/summary

Diana scowled as she followed him.

"Fine, but you're gonna have to tell me at some point." She told him, lightly hitting his arm with her staff.

  He caught the staff a smiled at her in an unnerving way. The first thing inside was a hallway. The floor boards creaked under there weight. They came to a room with black curtains handing of the walls, candles lit casting a dim glow on the room. 

 Diana walked in and spread her arms wide. The roof was painted in accurate pictures of constellations, the floor a forest.

"Welcome to the main room. If you have a better name for this, please tell me, I am awful at names. Summoning tools are over there in the draws next to the bookshelf full of tomes. There is an area for spell casting on the other side of the room, and please, try not to make big deals with demons."

  "Ha, your actually serious about this! Finally someone who will do some shit!" Jonathan spun around in the room. The floor started steaming and then the ground was just floor boards. He pulled out a stick out of his pocket and at the end held a fine piece of chalk. He then went on to draw a circle. 

 "I don't know if I'm supposed to be offended or flattered." Diana remarked, then she shrugged. "But hey, what are you going to do?" She asked rhetorically, plonking herself down on a blood red couch, and opening a tome called Black Magic of the Ages.

  "Not really." Shade mumbled and went inside, looking at the tome. "What's this..?" She questioned as her unnaturally lizard-like eyes blinked one at a time. 

 Diana shrugged.

"Just a book I found at a local book store. It looked interesting. What's your name, anyway?"

  "Yeah, also can you toss me those unscented candles, I need them!" Jonathan joined the conversation from the back of the room where he was just finishing up drawing a circle. 

 "How many?" Diana called back. "And who are you summoning?"

  "10 and you'll just have to wait and see!" Jonathan smiled and put the final touches on the circle. 

 Diana passed him the candles and stood back to watch.Jonathan placed the candles at certain points on the circle. Then he reached inside his pocket and took out a candy bar and tossed it into the middle of the circle.Diana smiled. She knew who he was summoning.

Jonathan then spoke perfect Latin and the candles flared up.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Alcor was waiting for a stupid cultist ramble on about why he deserved to be rich when he felt the tug. Another summoning, a powerful one. But he couldn't smell a human sacrifice or even animal sacrifice. He let himself be pulled towards the summoning, thinking it was another dumb cult that wanted money. What he saw surprised him. He was in another dark room, all black-out curtains and wooden floorboards. A girl sat in a chair, looking through a book of some kind, half looking at the scene. Another woman stood in the doorway, looking at him curiously, had scaly skin. And the one who had summoned him, a boy in his late teens, with jet black hair and leather jacket, he smirked at the demon. But another presence lingered behind him, almost like protecting him, that was odd. In fact the whole scene was and odd one.Diana glanced up, and dropped her book. She stood so quickly that her bones and muscles protested. A slow smile crept along her face, a happy, excited one. She was finally meeting the legendary Alcor the Dreambender.

  Shade slowly looked at the candles, one by one. "I'm Shade by the way.." She backed to the wall trust less.

  Diana turned to Shade.

"Nice to meet you, Shade. I'm Diana." She jerked a thumb at Alcor. "That's probably going to be normal." She added, glaring at Jonathan.

Alcor looked at the scene it utter baflment.

""Wͧ̏ͧͧ͛ͫ̀H̩̬̬̜̬͖͑̽̄̋̋̔̚Ô̘ͨͭ̎̎̚ ̼̪̻͗ͩͬͅD̊̅ͤͫͩ̈́̌A̟̙̤̬̮͉̍̉ͫ̑̇̚R̳̥̭ͨ̅Ė̳̪̠̼͎̜S͈̻̼̏ͤ͆̂ͬ̏͂͘ ̟ͪ͊S̴̽̀̑ͫͧU̩͚͈̪̅̓̐̏̇M̦̭̮̐͆̒ͮ͆͗͟M̾ͨ̋ͩ͒O͉̬͌̇̆N̷̥̆̏ͥͦ̇ͮ ͓̝̩̥̠̩̮̽̐ͩͯͫ̀A̱̅͐̀̚L̗̣̝̰͖͈͑C̳ͨ̌̓̉̚O̥̳̬̪͖̎̓̓̐͊̕R̭͖̍͋ͯ̉̅̏ͦ ̶̤̠̃ͣͭT͚̺͇̯̐̿ͯ͛̌̍H͇̓ͨḘ̷̟͚̳͍͈ ̯̫͇͈̦̪ͫ̄͛̑̔D͙͙͇̫͕̯̣͐Ṙ̭̞͙͈͛ͭ͌́͛È̤̘̻Ạ̶͆̋͗̽ͫM̼͖͈ͅB̺͉͎̓͐͊E̯̘̦̝̎ͥ̒̑ͅN̶̯͕̫̳͉̮͛͊̒̃́̂ͪD̳̞̥͐̊ͥ̅Ẹ͖̘͆̔͛͑ͨ̓R͉̙͎̈́̎̎?̙̜̜̯͈ͥ̐ͤ̊̏͐"

The boy started laughing and smirked at Alcor.

"Jonathan, nice to meet ya," Jonathan greeted.

Alcor just stared at the man, like how could he be so calm. And why did he not know who this kid was. He was unable to get a read on him.