Everything is still BORING!

You guys ready for some hanging out of window scenes? Or death scenes? Well you're not getting either. And before you say this story doesn't have a plot, it does, it just takes a while to get started.

"An interdimensional space time anomaly , I'm guessing off of you glitchy coding..." Bonaparte said.

"Shade Azelle Stellar! YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE YOUNG LADY!" A stern yelled came from outside. 

"Hey mom.." Another voice said nervously. Shade was pulled into the home. 

"Excuse my language but.. Who the hell let my daughter come here to fuck around?" Her mother asked. 

"Ow, ow, ow, oww.. Let go of my arm." Shade yanked her arm away from her mother's grasp. 

"Snake!? What let you.." She paused, noticing Jack tormenting him. 

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" The young woman punched Jack straight in the face. 

"Ow, hey. Plasma hurts you know.." Jack got up and let Snake go. 

"You two are coming with me.." She said before picking up Shade and Snake following like a lost puppy.

"Woah woah woah. This is basically a group of friends. Barely even a cult!" Diana protested.

Liam scowled at the demon. Then swiped his hand across the air and stopped time. he grabbed Shade out of the new woman's grasp. He placed her on the ground on the other side of the ground before swiping his hand across the air.

Diana shrugged. "Yeah, that works."

Liam smiled creepily.

Lavendyr cringed away from him. "Ew..."

"Give me my daughter back, she left without my authority and in the middle of morning training." Lilith spoke, glaring at her daughter. Shade just sighed. "You can let me go, she's right." She responded defeated. Jack looked at Lilith confusedly. "Hold your horses.. The girl has been in good hands." Jack said to her. "She broke my rules.." She argued back, noticing he was probably a demon of some sort.

"Hey, if it helps, I'll look after her." Lavendyr offered.

"Here," He thrust the girl forward before picking her up and holding her out the window. "Either you get out or I drop her!" He winked at Shade as to say that he wouldn't actually do it.

Lilith just sighed "Fine, drop her!" She said carelessly. "Wait, you're going to let her die?!" Snake seemed shocked but looked at how Shade's mother was ready to click a button that created zero-point energy. "You're useless without those gloves.." Jack mumbled with a grin.

"Seriously though, I'm human. Us humans gotta stick together, am I right!?" Lavendyr prompted.

 "You doubt that I would drop her. We are on a cliff you know, and that's a pretty deep fall," he said nonchalantly, before slipping up Shade's hand but still holding on, a little less tightly. 

"Wait, we're on a cliff!?" Diana ran to the window. "Ugh! I told that estate person no cliffs or hills!"

"You didn't bother to check yourself?" Lavendyr asked.

"You know me."

 "Soooooo, do you wanna me to drop her or not?" 

"DON'T DROP HER!" Lavendyr and Diana cried at the same time.

 He just chuckled and loosened his grip on her slightly.  

A fist hit Liam at blinding speeds.