Alice, Snake, Eliza and Arthur

Diana paused, and looked towards the source of the voice. 

 "CAN YOU DO IT???" The voice asked.

Diana put her book down, grabbed her staff, and stood slowly.

"Show yourself first." She ordered cautiously, already in a fighting stance.

  "KK, HIYA!" A flash of light revealed itself as a girl, about 17-18 ish. She had bleach blonde hair with red tips, dark green eyes and a smiling face. She was wearing crop top with black shorts, knee height lace up boots, that were leather and high heeled with real diamonds, black leather gloves that were finger less. She giggled and hovered in mid-air as Jonathan traveled over to her. 

 Diana relaxed slightly, but remained tense, her golden eyes darting from her, to Jonathan, to the space under her feet, and back to her.

"Who are you?"

  "I'm ALICE!" She shouted, bouncing into the air. 

 Diana smiled, relaxing a little more. There was something she liked about this person.

"Hey Jonathan, PAY UP!" She yelled at Jonathan.

"What, oh yeah,"He took a packet of candy from his pocket and tosses it in the air at Alice.

  "Well, I'm Diana, this is Shade and.....you know what, I'm just gonna assume you already know Jonathan. Welcome to Haven for the Unknown!" 

 "If we're going introduce ourselves I would like to introduce my friend Lizard, he's a snake." Shade smiled as a green snake slithered from the entrance and around Shade's arm. "Yo." The snake spoke with a flicker of his tongue.

  "Well." Diana remarked. "That's.......pretty cool." 

 "Shade, quit calling me Lizard and call me snake.." It spoke again, fading away. "Shut up," She spoke to it with a small scowl. "he does that a lot.." She looked up with a slight smile.

  "Nah. It's fine." Diana said with a shrug. "So Alice, what did you have in mind for Alcor?" 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 There were more visitors wanting to join this so-called cult as two teenagers stood in the entrance, a girl with long hazel hair that went down past her shoulders with round framed glasses. She appeared dressed in a white shirt that was buttoned all the way up and a musky green vest and a pencil skirt that went below her knees, her eyes darting across the room in amazement to all the books and new people to meet. An equally as awkward dressed boy stood beside her with his brown hair just reaching above his eye browns and was neatly combed, he was currently wearing a grey hoodie and denim jeans with a wand in his right hand, his jaw dropped.

"Is this the cult thing? Diana right?" The girl asked while taking a few steps into the room, her glasses steamed up a little when walking into the warm room "We saw your add and...Well my friend here could be of assistance and well I'd love to learn a bit more about all this stuff."

  "Yes, I am Diana. This is Shade, Snake, Jonathan and Alice. Alcor will be coming soon. What are your names?" Diana asked politely 

 The girl held her head down a little to think for a second before looking back up again and brushing her hair off her face "Sorry I must of forgot to introduce myself, I'm Eliza and my friends called Arthur. He's a little bit of an introvert but he's a wizard. Well he's got parents who are wizards, he's sort of a trainee one? If those exist?" Eliza bowed by holding her skirt and bending her legs.

Arthur on the other hand seemed embarrassed with having all these eyes on him and his friend, he knew telling Eliza would make her want to know more "I'm not really that good at...Well everything. "

  "Anyway, welcome to the Haven for the Unknown! Oh, does anyone want something to eat or drink? Crackers, chips, pit cola.......?" Diana asked, just now remembering that she was the host.  

  "A soda for me!!!! Anyway back to pranking Alcor, hmm I think I have a way to......." Alice was cut off. 

"Nope!" Jonathan scowled. 

"But......" Alice mumbled. 

"NO!" Jonathan shouted. 

"Your a meanie Bro bro!" Alice sulked and curled up into a ball, floating over to the corner and turning towards it. 

  "Oh come on, Jonathan! Lighten up!" Diana called over her shoulder as she left the room. 

 "Anyway, so a wizard and a...... What are you???" Asked Jonathan

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

  While this was happening a female figure, of about 18, floated in the doorway, watching the chaos. The figure smiled. "Hey, you weren't gonna start without me, were ya?" She smirked, stepping out into the room.   

With what the characters look like in a pic, the first chapter held a picture of Jonathan. This chapter held a picture of Alice. In later chapters I will upload pictures of the other characters but I do not own any pictures! Please know that!