Ha, Karma!

"Okay, how about we play a game of hide and seek?" Rob asked in English.  Surprisingly he sounded like he wasn't in pain from speaking , but more impatient

  "What are you five?" Meow said to Bonaparte.  

"Wait. Shade has a BROTHER?!" Snake seemed distressed. "But I'm supposed to be like her older brother in a way!" He pouted. 

"I'm confused too since when have I gotten biological siblings?" Shade folded her arms confusedly.

Liam tipped Shade's face up, looking her in the eye. "I understand you wouldn't remember me,"

Lavendyr finally roused from her unconscious state, only to see Meow at her feet. "Gah!" She scrambled backwards. "Meow! You know I'm scared of cats!"

"Of course I knew," Meow smirked.

"Yet you still did it!" Lavendyr cried. Diana snorted.

"I still can't believe that you're surprised."

"Yea, of course, I knew. That was the point."

"Don't worry dude," Meow said to Bonaparte. "I'm no longer bored," she smirked at Lavendyr

"Bitch." Lavendyr hissed.

"Lavendyr!"

"What? I say it all the time!"

"Work on your knowledge, I'm a female cat, not a bitch." She smirked

"Watch your tongue, kitty," Lavendyr warned. She grabbed a nearby spray-bottle. "I'm armed and dangerous."

"Water? Really," she gave Lavendyr an unimpressed look. "Oh please don't spray me with the scary water," she said sarcastically.

Lavendyr growled. She unscrewed the cap, dumped the entire contents onto Meow, then dropped the empty container onto the demon.

"So scary..." She said about to dry herself off but felt the electric shock which spread through the water. She fell back and struggled on her back, showing she was in pain. "Okay, who did that?"

Lavendyr was frozen in shock, but then Diana leaned over and whispered into her ear. She burst into laughter.

Meow lay on the ground attempting to get up but only getting struck down by another shock. "Seriously, who's doing this?"

Rob was playing hide and seek with Dameus ,Owl-x, and Bonaparte. "Okay umm, behind the blue curtain, on the wall and behind me?" Rob said.

"How are you so good at this? "Owl-x asked.

"I've had trillions of years of training, which makes me older than time!"Rob said before coughing.

"By the way how old is time?"Owl-x asked.

"64.2 billion years old!" Bonaparte said.

"But I'm even older than you Rob," chuckled Liam.

"Shit, why is everyone one so old!?" Lavendyr cried.

"I don't know and frankly I'm too old to care," Liam waved a dismissive hand towards Lavendyr.

"I swear Meow is the youngest demon in here!"

"Way to single me out," Meow said as she was finally able to get up.

"No problem."

"Whatever," Meow said changing to her normal form and sitting cross-legged on the ceiling. Her laptop appeared in front of her, and her headphones on her head. Only one of her ears were covered, "If anyone needs me... I won't care." She covered her other ear and began typing stuff.