Terrorizing the cat loather!

Shade paused and looked back at Snake, who still seemed to struggle. "I don't feel guilty anymore, I need to go for a walk." Shade left the house for a moment to talk to herself. 

"Why the fuck did she just leave..?" Jack seemed confused. 

"She does that.. Women, right?" Snake looked at Jack. 

"You do realize nobody here agrees with you?" He replied with a smug look.

Alice swiped snake from the ground happily, and proceeded to strangle the creature. Diana rapped Alice hard on the head with her staff, causing her to let go of the reptile. Lavendyr smothered a smile as she placed her crossbow on the table.

 "Cool, I can come back to this place whenever I want," Onyx smirked, making a bottle of soda appear out of nowhere. Meow sat down on the couch, sitting up politely as Onyx lounged around, doing the opposite. The cat demon had black cat ears and blue eyes with straight blonde hair, tumbling down her back. 

A black and orange figure flipped into the window, making everyone jump. She straightened, and placed a hand on her hip. She wore business-like lavender shirt and skin-tight azure leggings. She had black hair cropped boyishly short, and amber eyes gleamed with cunning. Tiger ears poked out from her hair, and a tail kept her balanced.

"Sup. I'm not late, am I?"

"Uhh." Diana stammered.

"Oh, sorry. Sometimes I forget my manners." She said apologetically. "My name is Zahra Eudora, and I'm a human-cat hybrid."

"Sup," Cosimo raised his eyebrows.

"Nice to met you." Zahra replied. Lavendyr's eyes flicked back and forth between the new woman, and Meow. She noticed this, and arched her eyebrows in silent questioning.

"She has a deep fear of cats." Diana explained simply.

"Ah." In a blink of an eye, the ears and tail were gone. "Better?" She asked. Lavendyr nodded slowly.

Cosimo laughed at Lavendyr and told Zahra "Hehe, I'm Cosimo, or Cozimo Star."

 Onyx grinned at the new person. "Good evening, my name is Onyx Fang. I am a dream demon," She smiled weirdly. Both Diana and Meow were confused at her behavior. 

"Pleasure to meet you all." Zahra replied with a lovely smile.

"Uh, Onyx. What's up with you?" Diana asked, frowning, before turning to the human tiger. "Also, I'm Diana, and this is Lavendyr."

"Sup," Jonathan waved his hand in the air, before ducking back into the bathroom, still fearful of the group that was situated at the front of the house.

"Whats up with him?" Zahra asked. Lavendyr shrugged.

"I don't know, but it has something to do with the crowd outside." She explained.

"Speaking of which, what are we gonna do about them?" Diana asked. Lavendyr threw her hands in the air.

"GIVE THEM JONATHAN!" She yelled enthusiastically.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jonathan cried from the closed door of the bathroom.

"Deal with it Jon! We're doing it!" Lavendyr called back. "Someone get the rope." She ordered.

Cosimo grabbed Lavendyr by the arms and looked deeply into her eyes, "Uh........ Cosimo?" before throwing her across the room.

"What the heck was that Cosimo!" Diana yelled at him. "God she was just joking!"