The End of a Water Balloon Fight

Fluff poked Meow's face with her paw, nothing happened. She went over and licked her hand, Meow flinched a bit but didn't wake. She was deep in sleep. Fluff meowed as loud as she could, which caused meow to begin to wake up.

"What do you want," Meow mumbled still half asleep. 

"Oh... it might be nothing but..." she was cut off. 

"You woke me up for nothing?" Meow sat up and was still partly asleep. 

"Maybe, but... i was just wondering, were you always wearing that collar?" 

Meow was fully awake now.  "Collar?!" she felt her neck, "What the fuck?!" she tried to pull it off but it didn't budge, it was as if it was stuck to her neck. She suddenly noticed that Cosimo's scent was everywhere, especially on the collar. "It was him, from the cult. He was the freaking hawk!!" she saw a hawk feather on the window sill. "I knew i should have gone back to my world."

"Your friends must be mean" Fluff looked at her enraged friend.

"THEY AREN'T MY FRIENDS!!!" Meow was furious now, how could so much bad luck come out of one night.

  Fluff panicked "Shush, my owners will hear you." 

Meow obeyed and was suddenly calm again, "Y'know, you'd be better off without owners." 

"No, I like it here. They are almost like servants, and they don't make me wear a collar." 

"Well apparently I have one now."  

A jingle came from outside and in stepped a little white cat with a blue collar, followed by a black cat that was too recognizable. He wondered up to Fluff and asked a question.

"You seen a girl with black hair?" Asked the cat. The little white cat meowed and cuddled up to the black cat.

"No, i haven't seen anyone around here" Fluff said simply

Meow glared at the black cat, "You!"

"What's with the collar?"

"Why don't you ask your friend the hawk," she was still glaring wat him

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Run!" Diana yelled and Lavendyr, and shoved her down before she was bombarded with water balloons. "Soldier down! Soldier down!" She cried dramatically. Lavendyr roled her eyes from her place on the floor.

"Quit whining, ya big baby. It's just water ."

 Alice then wondered back inside. A atrocity had begun in the house, water balloon war raging. Half of her wanted to join in with the fun and the other knew there were more important things to do, and then would they be able to have some fun. She couldn't keep herself together. A flash of light spread across the room and stopped everyone in their tracks. The light disappeared but left was not one but two beings, very different from each other. 

Diana was the first to break the silence. She threw a water balloon at the pair and yelled:

"Hit the deck!" She grabbed Lavendyr as she was standing up and dove behind a couch.

One had red hair and wore a red dress. She had devil horns and tail with wings. Her shoes were red high heals. In her hand was a pitchfork. The other had blonde hair. She wore a white and blue dress and high healed pink ballet shoes. In her hand was a feathered fan and angle wings expanded on her back. 

Diana poked her head up, curious.

"Did I hit them? Dang I missed." She grabbed another balloon.