The Boss

"Oh, Hey," they were both walking, "Why did you follow me?"

Zahra attempted a shrug and failed.

"Things were pretty boring back there. And besides, there's no better company than a fellow cat."

The little cat liked the face of Meow before curling up and closing it's eyes.

She looked at the little cat, "And one extra, who is this."

Zahra hissed at the sleeping figure.

"I say we ditch it." She told Meow. "Nothing good can come of this cat. Somethings off."

The cat moaned, it's tummy grumbled.

She looked at the small cat, she agreed with Zahra. "Yea, let's go," they started walking again, leaving the small cat behind.

"Sooooo, what now?" Zahra asked.

The small cat meowed and followed them. He kept meowing and running until they stopped for a moment.

"Grrr," she looked at Zahra, "What do we do with it."

"What is up with this thing?" Zahra picked up a stick with her mouth and prodded the small cat with it.

"I don't know" Zahra admitted. "Lets just keep going."

The small cat stumbled away from the prodding stick and meowed continuously.

"Ugh, its so annoying."

"What do you want." Zahra demanded impatiently. "Forget this, I'm going." She trotted off down the ally, leaving Meow behind with the cat.

"Hmm..." Meow looked at the small cat actually considering to let it tag along. But instead a bin appeared next to her and she used her telekinesis to place it in. The lid was placed ontop and she followed Zahra down the ally. Zahra glanced back in time to see this.

"I know that it was annoying, but that was a bit harsh, wasn't it?" She asked, her sympathetic side showing.

"Whatever, I couldn't think of anything else."

  "It' still kinda sad though." Zahra reminded, and dropped the subject.  

The cat meowed loudly, the sound echoing through the bin. The a bang and crash and the lid was lifted by a head. It was a boy with cat ears and tail. He had dark black hair. Then he shook the lid of his head before slowly getting himself out of the bin.

Meow looked at the boy, "Great... its a boy, it was annoying and now its even worse."

"How rude!" The boy mumbled, dusting himself off. He wore a G.A senior uniform and was about Cosimo's age. The tie he was wearing was blue and so was his visible eye. The other was hidden behind his bangs that covered the right side of his face.

"Oh, i'm sorry," She said sarcastically, "were you expecting a welcoming party."

"Puttin' me in a fucking trash can! Rude!" The boy scowled.

"Following, no, Stalking people is also classed as rude," Meow changed back into her normal form.

"Told you." Zahra said simply, and continued walking.

"Cat girls? That ever interest you?" The boy exclaimed sarcastically." I was wondering what you were doing in MY town!"

"Whatever," she looked at the boy again. "Zahra, you can take him," before she could argue, Meow walked out of the ally and disappeared.

The boy clicked his fingers and Meow turned up again.

"Don't you DARE try leave before you've explained yourselves!" He frowned at the girls. Many cats surrounded the group, constricting the girls movements.