The Beginnings of a Fight!

Hearing a familiar voice, Diana walked back into the room, her arms laden with snacks. She dumped them all on the table.

"Onyx! Great to see you! Welcome to, as Jonathan said earlier, the party!"

"Who's this Diana?" Jonathan questioned.

"IT'S A..................HMMM............ AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SHIT SHIT SHIT SH................." Jonathan covered Alice's mouth so she could keep her foul language to herself.

Diana smiled despite herself. Everyone, this is Onyx Fang, a good friend of mine from a while back. Onyx, this is Jonathan, Alice, Eliza, Arthur, Shade and Snake. Play nicely, I'm off to get more food. There's some there if you want it."

"We're fine thank you," Jonathan pulled two cans of soda out of his bigger-on-the-inside pockets. He tossed one at Alice and she caught it in one hand. From the other jacket pocket he exposed two more candy bars. He again tossed one to Alice and kept one to himself. Then he bit into it and gobbled it up in seconds. Then withdrew another and savored the taste, smiling at every bite.

"How did you get this much, I didn't give you any money?" Questioned Alice.

"Didn't need have money," Jonathan smirked from behind his bar.

Onyx smirked, "Hey Dianna, get me a glass of coca cola." She sat on a couch, propping her high heel wearing feet onto a small coffee table. She was clad in velvet high heeled boots, black and white tights, a black mini skirt, a black top with a white heart in the middle that was made of roses, and a fang shaped onyx necklace with onyx earrings. She had purple & black hair and grey eyes with cat slits.

  "So.... what you guys wanna do?" Jonathan asked.  

   Diana poked her head around the corner, a frown on her face.

"What's coca-cola? If you mean pit cola, there's some on the table.

  "Gosh I'm gonna gag, here," Jonathan grabbed a cola from his pocket and tossed it at Onyx.  

  Onyx caught the bottle and drunk the whole thing in one serving.  

Diana walked in and dumped a second pile of snacks on the table. "So, about pranking Alcor........"

"No!" Jonathan scowled and pulled out some tic-tacs, two packets of orange, and tossing one to Alice.

"But!" Alice cried.

"No, that's not right!" Jonathan frowned.

  "Yeah Diana," Onyx sat up," I have to take Jonathan's side with this one. Me and Alcor are not exactly buddies right now." She stood and evaporated the empty bottle with purple fire that erupted from her hand.  

  Diana stuck her tongue out at them and plonked herself on a couch to continue reading her book.  

   "Anyway, what are you guys?" Onyx addressed the rest of the group. 

 "Do you have water? Soda is way too sweet for me." Shade commented for her snack. She slumped back onto the couch. "Also, nice to meet you Onyx." She held out her black-gloved hand and flicked her tail back and forth.

  "Thank you. But I did ask a question," Onyx frowned. She snapped her fingers and a fedora appeared right next to her, which she planted on her head, only for it to start floating inches above it.