Pranking Alcor

Diana gripped her staff with excitement and bowed, low and formal. She didn't taked her golden eyes off the demon as she approached.

"It's a pleasure to finally make you aquaintance, Alcor. I am Diana Huntress, Goddess of the Hunt. This is but a small cult, dedicated to..." she struggled to find the right words. "I don't know.....lets see....summon demons.....practice magic......anything......providing a safe place for those who are not human? Oh! Thats a good name! Haven for the Unknown!"

  "It's very nice to know of your existence, sir." Shade gave a brisk bow, noticing Diana's respect. 

 "So Alcor, you wanna hang around a bit," the boy, Jonathan, smiled happily.

"WHAT!" I exclamed, confused.

"We are a new kinda club, we arn't all 'human'" Jonathan used his fingers to do quotation marks when he said 'human'. "So you can join, right Diana!"

Diana nodded. "Absolutely! We've got tomes, magic, chalk, candles, a creepy atmosphere......" she started rattling off random stuff concerning the cult. "Oh! And what do you think of that mane, Jonathan?"

  "So, I can come here when ever?" Alcor questioned. 

 Diana shrugged. "Pretty much."

  "Fine, i'll be back later then!" And with a puff of smoke, Alcor left, flames going out all at once. 

 "Huh. I guess he's got another summoning." Diana remarked with a shrug.

  "Well he can't stay forever!" Jonathan smirked. 

 "Fair enough." She said with another shrug, before going back to her book.

 "What else is there for us to do, Jonathan said, taking the chocolate bar he had 'brought' (More like stole) when he was at the store earlier that day, and taking a massive bite out of it while settling onto the couch that appeared in behind him.  

  "I don't know." Diana shrugged. "Anything you want." She turned a page in her book, and froze. 

 He could sense the uneasie so he softly walked over to Diana. "What's wrong?"

A slow, wicked grin spread over her face as she turned the book around, pointing to a certain paragraph. "Who wants to prank Alcor with bad luck?"

  "Hell no, but do whatever shit you want!" 

 Diana rolled her golden eyes. "Oh, come on! It'll be fun! It doesn't have to be bad luck, but maybe we can think of something else!"

  "Sounds okay, but are you sure? He seemed untrustworthy to me.." Shade looked around paranoid. 

 "Of course I'm sure!" Diana grabbed a bunch of books off the shelf and started to flick through the pages, looking for anything she could use.

"I have no part in this! Jesus do you girls not know ANYTHING!" Jonathan locked up his fingers in the way of strangling someone, standing from his chair.

"I wanna see," A girlish voice came from the corner.