What The Hell Happened

"Mgk there's has been rumours about this mystery girl that is carrying your baby as we all know you already have a 3-year-old daughter am I right or wrong".

"Really I have a daughter I never even noticed thanks for pointing that out".

"Yeah, you do by your unknown ex".

"I have known that sir there's something called being sarcastic".

"We still have some unanswered question on this mystery girl that has been spotted around town with a pregnant belly and is known as your old fling, is she possibly carrying your second child ?"

"Her and I had a little fling as some people call it before I went on tour. It was nothing too serious since I am working a lot. There were a lot of times when we were on and off, but I remember the night before I went on tour we had slept together unprotected cause I thought she was on birth control which obviously she's wasn't. To answer all your questions, yes she is carrying my second child. Oh, and by the way she hates being called "mystery girl" her name is Chantel Lee my very beautiful girlfriend".

"Wow we got more out of you then excepted we would, but I have one more question that I'm sure fans wanna know."

"Go ahead I'll do one more question."

"So are you with Chantel for the baby or do you actually love that girl?"

"Both options because both are so close to my heart, I know what it's like to grow up with one parent and hear someone tell you they love you and all that bullshit, but my love for Chantel is true she's been there for me through the rough times and I fucking love her to the death of me."

"That's all the time we have for this interview would you like to say a few last words before we stop filming."

"All my EST family LTFU b*tches".

Chantel Pov

"Ey Anastasia I'm coming over to your house for dinner tonight, I don't want to eat alone again since Colson's busy doing interviews all day."

"Sure girl you know you are allowed over anytime you don't even get to ask."

"Alright, I'm just going to freshen up and swing by in 20 minutes holla at you later boo."

Baby why you kicking so much in there I know you can't wait to get out of me please calm down. I don't feel sexy at all, no wonder Colson's always staying out late so he doesn't have to see me looking like an elephant about to explode. Why can't this baby hurry up and slide out of me, I hope the process of pushing doesn't hurt too much; watching shows like "A baby story" and "Bringing home a baby" make it look so painful. Speaking of the baby I should really start setting up the baby room, I never really got around to it since moving in with Colson who by the way is barely home. Wasn't he the one that said he would step up and be a father to our child and not be an unknown dad that I will cut ties with if that ever happens, and find a better father figure for her.

How many brothers fell victim to tha streetz, Rest in peace young ***** there's a heaven for a G be a lie if I told ya that I never thought of death my *****, we tha last ones left but life goes on...

Tupac's on the radio! Yes, he's a true role model. Now that I'm driving and listening to Tupac I should be able to make it to Anastasia's house faster.

Why is this person honking at me there is an open lane beside me honestly this motherfu*ker can switch lanes.

Unknown driver pov

"I've found are target boss she's right in front of me in a honda civic alone, should I continue following her or just pull up beside her and shoot."

"Yes proceed with shooting her and flee the scene right away so no one spots you."

"Alright boss see you at the warehouse". I drive up beside the honda civic and roll down my window,

"Um hi, do you know how to get to the 'Cleveland play house' by any chance". A guy wearing all black asked from his window.

"No I don't sorry, but were you the person honking at me behind there," Chantel asked.

"Yes, I was I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do."

As the gunshots fired the unknown driver preceded speeding away. Chantel's Honda drove into the cement barricades on the freeway.

Colson's pov

"Hello".

"Colson it's me, Anastasia, I'm calling to see if you've heard from Chantel. It's been two hours since she called saying she was coming to my house for dinner, and I'm getting pretty worried."

"No, I actually haven't heard from her since I left to come to the studio, did she tell you when she was leaving the house to go over to your crib?."

"Yeah, she did; she was getting on the freeway around two hours ago and before you ask I checked to see if there was any traffic or accidents. Wait there's an update, someone was shot and rammed their car into the cement barricades. It's a female around in her 20's that looks African American with brown hair and could possibly be pregnant".

"That might be Chantel! We should go to the hospital and check, cause I swear if it's her, I will find whoever did this to them and make them regret ever being born".

"I'll meet you there I'm halfway at the hospital from the time I read the description".

"Thanks for the call I'll be there in 15 minutes".

My hearts telling me it's Chantel, I can't live with myself if she or the baby died that would just kill me after what I got planned after the baby is born; Chantel would have a priceless face she wouldn't see it coming this early in our relationship but I think it's time for me to step up and be the man she needs and a father figure to my daughters.

I was rushing through traffic when I saw a lot of cops surrounding the interstate. Oh wow, it's a whole investigation going on here, shit I need to find a faster route to the nearest hospital, I need to calm down and relax maybe listening to some of my music will calm me down till I get there. As I was putting in Lace up the album my phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hi is this Colson Baker."

"Yes, who's this?."

"Hi I'm Dr.Mclane and I would like to inform you that Chantel Lee has been emitted into our hospital, we are trying to get her in stable condition and need someone to come by and sign some papers if you wouldn't mind."

"I wouldn't mind at all she is carrying my daughter can you tell me if our baby is ok Doc."

"At this point no, we're trying to find the baby's heartbeat so far no luck I'm so sorry".

I feel teardrops rolling down my face, I don't know what I will do if I lose my daughter I hope this all is just a fucked up nightmare.....I haven't shed a tear since my daughter Casie was born, now that there's a 50/50 percent chance of my other daughter being alive or dead I hope she's alive.

A/N: To be continued...... what do you guys think is the baby alive or dead?

Vote

Comment

And Fan