Confronting Part 2

One day left. I feel as if Colson's tour is happening at a good time for us, I know it sounds strange that I said that, but I decided for us both to take a break from one another.

*Chantel POV*

I hopped out the shower and towel dried my hair, then looked in the mirror. Today I'm going shopping and out to eat with my girl Ana. Now that my hair is finally dry enough, I am able to run my curling iron through it.

"Chantel why are you taking so long" I heard Anastasia yell from my bed. I waddled out the bathroom, which made Ana grin. "Wow look at you mamacita", she said.

I began to blush, "I don't think I look that good. Look at what your wearing, and your body's amazing compared to mine" I pointed to my belly. "Thanks, girl, but you're still beautiful".

(Half an hour later)

I wobbled down the small path walk, I sighed loudly "My backs killing me, why couldn't you just park closer" I complained. "Parking where there are fewer cars lowers the risk of someone hitting my car" Anastasia stated.

The smell of the food was really making me hungry. Anastasia chose Apple bees to dine at. Oh, and the best part is that she wants to pay for it. "Can you order a medium rare steak with mashed potatoes and a Caesar salad as my side. I really need to use the washroom.

I opened one of the stalls and looked down at the seat, I pulled out a roll of my own toilet paper from my bag and started wrapping it around the toilet seat. I never sit on toilet seats, my mom taught me from a young age to squat. ever since then, I've been doing that.

Colson's POV

@MachineGunKelly: Boston, MA is the first stop on The Lace Up tour. We'll be at Wilbur theatre tomorrow night

The tour is 17 days long. We start tomorrow night and the tour ends March 30th. There are a few days we get off, but I already know I'll be hungover and tired as a muthafu*ka. This week went by fast, a bit to fast actually.

Chantel hasn't talked to me since she started our break, and since it's my last night in Cleveland the boys and I are going out to eat and drink. "Dre where we eating at?" I asked while grabbing my car keys. "Apple bee's, they're having a great deal today". "True, anyways tell them I'm waiting in the car," I said.

That food was amazing, and our waitress was fine as fu*k! Damn, I need to go there more often. "Colson are you and Chantel still not talking?" Slim asked me out of the blue. "No, were both too stubborn to; Since she's been ignoring me I never got around to tell her that were leaving right when it hits the morning".

I just now noticed that her due dates approaching in a month. That's so crazy, just yesterday it felt like she was telling me she's pregnant. My baby girls coming in a month I still can't believe it. I already know casie's excited for her arrival. speaking of casie, I need to stop by her mom's to see her before I leave.

*Chantel POV*

It's really quiet in here, where are the guys at. They couldn't have left yet, I'm really going to miss them so much when they leave. I've grown so close to the boys. I definitely am going to miss Colson the most though. That boy got me feeling some type of way, maybe it's just my pregnancy hormones acting up on me.

I only have a month left to go, and after the baby's born I get to start my training with Romeo. I won't have to look at this elephant body anymore, and I could finally gain my confidence back.

A/N: The next chapter will be Colson's POV only and the first day of his tour!

Chantel's outfit in the external link.

Vote

Comment

And Fan