Promises...

Anastasia p.o.v

"Hey, Ashleigh do you mind telling Colson if I could have a word with him over dinner?"

"Yeah, sure you can, but is this about the Chantel situation".

"Well, of course, I need him to know that it's going to be hard for her to raise her daughter on her own. Look at it this way they should have used protection".

"I know, I agree with that but did you know he's been trying to contact her for months now but she won't stop being stubborn".

"Okay Ashleigh don't talk about my friend as if she's a slut that just opens her legs, She loves Colson a lot. I've never seen her like this before and yes her actions right now are very childish just know she's under a lot of stress which is not good for the baby".

Anastasia moves to sit by the television and flips to MTV news:

"Machine Gun Kelly got another girl pregnant who is this local Cleveland girl. Rumour has it this mysterious girl has been spotted shopping at baby's R us. Mgk has not denied or confirmed this rumour tune in tomorrow for our interview at 6 pm".

"Well, Ashleigh is he going to deny the truth or confirm it".

"To be completely honest I rather he confirms it even though people will think he's a womanizer with two baby mamas".

"I better get going I'm supposed to meet Chantel at landworkers".

"Wait what is she doing at landworkers".

"Oh, she's going to start training right after she has her baby girl. She got a personal trainer named Romeo".

"Who will be watching the baby while she's training?"

"She has me and her parents that can watch the baby while she's training, but we haven't completely thought it out yet".

"Oh well, I'm proud of her; tell her I said hi".

Colson's p.o.v

"Ashleigh, have you gotten updates on Chantel's pregnancy?"

"Well kind of; Basically I found out she's going to have a girl, and that Anastasia wants to have a talk with you over dinner tonight".

"Really I'm going to have another daughter, I want to be in the room when she delivers my baby".

"Well, you might get your chance if things go right with Anastasia tonight".

"Did you know that Chantel recently got a personal trainer named Romeo and paparazzi caught them having dinner earlier this week, and he might just take your spot in the delivery room".

"What are you kidding me; I want to be there for the birth of my second child".

"Colson you're the one that let her walk out of your life the day you told her that you won't have time for another baby, that your number one priority is Casie and will always be".

"I've got to get her back somehow and if talking to her friend will get her back then so be it".

I sat down smoked some of my blunt trying to think of ways to be in my daughter's life, I don't see Chantel as the type to not let me see my daughter. I get that my lifestyles wild and crazy, but at the end of the day, I know how to keep my personal life private.

(A/N sorry for the long wait...don't forget to comment and vote)