Part 3

|Tampa,Florida|

Last day of the lace up tour, I'm going to miss being on the road meeting some of my EST fans, spreading the love and music each night on the stage. EST is not only my fans, their my family too. They've been there with me from the start of my career and I hope they'll be there when it's all over.

Tonight's show will have two special guest appearances and as usual will be wild and fuc*ing crazy.

IG post- @cockpunch: Guess who's in the building @wakaflockbsm @officiallysteveo here for a show!

I lace up my chuck taylor's, put a little gel in my hair and take a long sip from the ciroc bottle. Rooks dad is here with us tonight, he's just like one of the boy's.

After our show, I get to go home and be with my daughter, spend some time with her before I have to leave again. Chantel's still over at the house, she's supposed to be moving in later this month. I need to have things ready for the baby and her, even though me and Chantel aren't together I will always care about her no matter what we go through because she is going to soon be the mother of my second child.

"Say hell yeah y'all!" Slim shouted with the microphone.

The crowd repeated it back. Then slim said, "Y'all can do better than that, we in Tampa, Florida we know y'all know how to turn up!"

The crowd goes crazy and showed us how wild they can get. "Are you guys ready for the wild boy himself mgk!"

I jumped out from behind the stage and the intro to wild boy started playing.

"I'm an East side Cleveland wild boy (East side Cleveland wild boy)
We got baseball bats like the Indians and my team pop off like cowboys....."

Waka flocka's part comes up and he runs from behind the stage which makes the crowd go 3x more crazy and wild.

"(Bricksquad!) Uh-Oh! here come that bullsh*t, beat a n*gga a*s til the DJ stop the music, They say they want that wild sh*t, mosh pit, jump up in the crowd b*tch, I'm so mother fuckin violent. (Yeah B*tch) Yeah B*tch I'm with Steve-O, we busting bottles with bad b*tches blowin' weed smoke. Yeah B*tch, Yeah B*tch I'm with Steve-O, royal rumble in the club John Cen-o..."

Steve-O comes out from the crowd and does the last chorus of the song. "Yeah B*tch, Yeah B*tch, call me Steve-O, Yeah B*tch, Yeah B*tch, call me Steve-O, I'ma wild boy, I'ma I'ma wild boy, I'ma wild boy..."

-

@Machinegunkelly: Tonight's show was crazy thank you so much Tampa, Florida for raging with us!

I can't wait to go home, I'm pissed drunk I got a massive headache, but it was worth it because I had a wild time.

Slim, Dub-o, and Rook are all passed out on this flight back home to Cleveland. I'ma sit back and relax on this flight back hopefully theirs no annoying passengers this time around last time I had to sit close to a lady and her crying baby for four hours and it was an instant headache that day.

Home sweet home oh how much I missed you. I rolled my luggage into the house, that appeared to be very quiet and dark. I thought Chantel was supposed to be here. I looked around in the kitchen then checked the basement. The only place I think she would be is in bed. I opened the bedroom door and there she was asleep in my bed wearing my t-shirt only. I took off my chucks, pulled my pants and shirt off then went to carefully lay into the bed without waking her up. "Colson is that you?" She whispered. "Yeah it's me, what did you do while I was gone?"

She rolled over slowly on to her side to face me. "While you were away my parents and Anastasia helped me move everything in and everything's set up so you don't even have to left a finger."

I looked over at my night table and saw something pink and pointy, "Chantel what is that pink thing" I asked.

She looked over at it and said, "Whoops, you weren't supposed to see that, it's just my vibrator."

"Damn you couldn't wait for me!" I laughed.

She frowned, "Colson were not together, if you actually cared about me you wouldn't be screwing bitches left and right. You even smell like you've had a bunch on you, you could've had the decency to at least take a shower before hopping in bed."

"I'm sorry I just have a massive headache, I wasn't thinking about a shower. I'll go shower now if that makes you feel better oh and when I come back I'll get a fresh bedsheet?"

I take a detour downstairs first, but I stopped behind the wall to see rook on his laptop skyping with a brunette girl. I feel bad for listening in, but I want to know who she is.

"Ay Alissa, I'm back in Cleveland now."

"Really! You missed valentines day, but don't worry Becca and I decided to be valentines."

"I'm sorry babe, I was on tour with the guys, and I totally forgot about it."

Rook scratched the back of his neck. "Did you hook up with anyone?"

"Uh... No why would I when I got such a gorgeous girl."

Rook never did get around to calling Nessa, he probably threw the number away. Why hasn't he told me that he had a girlfriend? I would've respected that because rooks like a little brother to me.

-

|The next morning|

Someone's cooking up an awesome smelling breakfast! I bet it's Chantel, that girl could bring a man to his knees begging for some of her food.

I walked over to the kitchen table and see a big plate of bacon strips, a bowl of scrambled eggs, a plate of toasted bread and pancakes, a bowl of muffins, cinnamon buns, and some grapes. Damn, she cooked us a feast for breakfast.

"Ay Colson don't touch that yet, you gotta wait for the guys to wake up first, oh and here's some water and Advil for your headache."

I'm supposed to be taking care of her, but she flipped the script and now she's the one taking care of the boys and I. "Thank you, I'll just go wake up the boys cause I'm hungry as f*ck."

I've never run up the stairs so fast in my life. "Ay yo anybody named slim, dub-o, rook better get their as*es up and come and eat the feast downstairs!"

They all walked out their rooms and jogged downstairs. Yes, now it's time to eat this home cooked food it's been a while since I've eaten a home cooked meal. Having a girl in the house is such a benefit because first off they know how to throw down in the kitchen, and secondly their always good with talking some sense into us men because 99% of the time their right and that 1% is the day guys live for.

After breakfast was finished all the guys went off to do their own things, I stayed back to help clean up. Chantel was carrying these two glass plates that were used for the toast and pancakes. On her way over to the sink she dropped the plates and held onto her belly. I ran over to her to make sure she was okay, she told me she's just cramping up. I left the room for a second in search of a broomstick so that I could sweep up all the broken glass pieces on the ground. When I got back to the kitchen Chantel was still holding on to her belly. "Come on you need to go sit down on the couch" I held on to her hand and she walked with me over to the couch. She started to crouch onto the floor and then liquid started to leak from her pants.

"Did you just pee yourself?"

"Colson my water just broke," she said calmly.

"Ummm... Uh okay, where's the baby's bag?"

"By the front door, Colson calm down."

"I am calm, where's the car keys." I went searching but they weren't there oh shit! I think dub-o and slim left with the car!.

Vote

Comment