There's a tour?

(Recap)

I ignored her comment and kept on working tell I bumped into a hard boney chest. When my eyes glanced up I realized who it was.

_______

"Colson!" I yelled looking up and noticing a weak smile on his face. I shook my head in disbelief at the fact that he showed up without apologizing.

"I know, I'm two hours late and you're probably very pissed off with me. Wait let me rephrase that, you're very pissed at me". He ran his fingers through his forming mohawk.

I sighed, "I am mad at you, how could you flirt with the receptionist at the front. Do you even know how to be in a relationship Colson, because clearly what she told me might be partially true".

"Hold up wait whatever she told you is a lie, from what I can remember I barely talked with her all I asked was for what room you were in. To answer your question, no I don't know what it's like to be in a relationship, but I know I'm trying".

I took a moment to stop and stare into his bluish green eyes. I'm only now noticing the distance between us, and it's making me feel very disconnected from him. "Can we please not do this here, I rather us talk about it in private, so can we please go?" I asked him in my calm voice.

_____________________

*Chantel's Pov*

We got home really late, later then I wanted, but Colson being Colson decided to go and get a bite to eat and also pick-up something for the boys.

Lately, Colson has been acting weird. Today when he was two hours late to pick me up, he told me such a horrible excuse saying that he had to clean up the house when he doesn't even clean up his own room, usually I clean up the house.

"LeeLee do you mind bringing these to slim and dub for me," he asked me.

Can he not see I'm eight months pregnant, and I'm trying my best not to be walking up and down the stairs due to my back pains.

"I don't mind, I'll see you later I'm really tired, so after I drop this to them I will be going to sleep" I smiled then began the journey upstairs.

*Colson's Pov*

I feel so guilty for not telling her why I was late. Earlier I got a call from puff telling me that we start are lace up tour in a week.

The timing for this tour is horrible. Chantel is supposed to have the baby soon, and I don't want to miss that moment. I looked at the clock on the wall and noticed that it's 11 pm exactly.

I decided to lock myself in the studio and record a song that I wrote a few months ago called

End of the road :

And if you only had 24 hours, 1400 minutes before your dreams go. Then you better go live it, cause whatever you love could be taken away, so live like it's your dying day.

If I close my eyes this dream might go away. When I wrote this song, I was just trying to let people know that anything really is possible and the fact that my music alone can help someone make it through another day is great.

I got interrupted by on knock on the studio glass window, I looked up and saw dub standing there. "Colson open the door!" I sighed and got up to open the door.

"Do you need me for something?" I asked him while standing by the door.

"Well, I'm sure puff called you to let you know that the tours happening in a week and what I'm getting at is that you never told your girl yet".

"Dub how am I suppose to tell her. Were not at a good place right now, and I don't want to stress her out with the news".

"Hey, it's up to you, I'm sure you wouldn't want her to find out stuff through social media which I have a feeling she definitely might".

Damn social media! Why can't people just read books or something.

"F*ck! How should I tell her? Do I just say it without sugar coating".

He stopped me from rambling on and said "It all depends on what type of girl she is". Then he closed the door and went upstairs.

*Chantel's Pov*

I couldn't sleep my mind was all over the place since my conversation with Colson earlier. I decided to pick my phone up and dial Anastasia's number.

Two minutes of ringing tell she finally picked up "Hello" she said very tiredly as if I just woke her up.

"Ana, I'm sorry for waking you I just can't sleep and I just really needed someone to talk with" I heard ruffling on the other side of the phone.

"Tell me what's wrong, it must be really important if you couldn't wait till the morning".

"It is, Colson told me that he doesn't know how to be in a relationship, and I'm scared that he's going to go off and sleep around".

"Girl he doesn't know how to love or be loved, his mother left him and his dad. To him, he see's girls as b*tches and hoes that are easy f*cks".

I began to tear up "He should know that I'm not like his mom, I could never walk out on my family like that. I know it will take him some time to get used to having a real relationship, but I know I could wait as long as it takes".

"You're a great girl for him chantel, if you ever feel you some type a way about him, you know you can always come by my house and stay a little while".

I smiled even though she can't see me "Thanks for the offer. Hopefully, I don't have to take you up on it if things were to get that terrible".

"So what are you and Colson going to do about the whole tour in a week situation?" she asked.

I gasp "Anastasia you must have made a mistake, the guys aren't going on tour. If they were I would have been told by Colson in advance".

"Well I'm pretty sure they are, you should go check the site like right now, I got to go I have work in the morning bye girl get some sleep".

I can't believe this, how could he be going on tour and not tell me in advance. No wonder he was acting all shady today.

A/N:Updated! What do you guys think about this chapter?

*Vote and Comment please*