How it began

"Hey Colson, it's been a long time since we've talked, I've missed hearing your annoying voice" I pulled him into a hug and smiled at him.

"I didn't miss you at all Chantel. I'm just playing with you, you know I couldn't stop thinking about you while I was away."

"Awe, your catching feelings Colson! Is that Casie over there?" I pointed over by the tv.

"Yes, that's her, she's 4 now, I don't think she'll remember you since it's been awhile."

"Wow, it feels like I've missed so many things. I feel so overwhelmed."

"You know you can tell me anything, we go way back. You're my girl, Chantel."

"Wait since when have I been your girl, aren't you seeing a girl already. She picked up the phone when I called."

"I haven't been in a relationship since a couple months back with you. I don't let no girl answer my phone unless it's my manager."

"Well, that makes it a bit easier to tell you what I came here for. You are going to want to have a seat for this conversation Colson."

We walked over to the couch and had a seat.

"Colson I've been there with you from day one for a reason, I'm proud that you're representing our city in a positive way, But I really need to get something off my chest."

"What is it that you have to tell me?"

"Colson I'm pregnant and um ----."

"Hold up who's the muthaf*cka that got your as* knocked up, I can't believe you let another guy sleep with you while I was gone."

"Listen! You're the father, I would have told you when I first found out, but I couldn't since you were on tour."

"Wow, I guess my sperm count is high af. F*ck, I still have Casie to raise and I'm always promoting my music, and going on tours now."

"I understand, I get it you don't have time for another child, I should go Anastasia's waiting for me."

Chantel Pov

I can't believe Colson. The first thing he did was accuse me of sleeping around with other men. He's lost his mind I would never do something like that when the guy I want will always be him. Going through this pregnancy alone will definitely be a struggle, I don't want to even think about adoption or abortion, So The only thing left for me to do is to grow up faster than I ever wanted to.

Vote

Comment

And Fan