Chapter 13 Part 1

@MachineGunKelly: On our way to Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA.

The guys and I dragged our luggage out to the bus. I could feel my luggage bag giving out on me, so I picked it up and carried it onto my shoulders.

"Ey Colson I think it's time you invest in a new bag because your bag looks like it's about to bust open," Dubo said from the bus door.

On cue, my bag busted open and my belongings were scattered all over the grass. I bent down to grab every last one of my belongings.

"Dubo you so jinxed that. Now I gotta pick up all this shit man," I bust out laughing because it was actually funny.

After that incident was over, the driver of our bus started up the engine letting us know he was ready to leave now.

I looked out the window to see Chantel standing in front of my house waving bye to us. I haven't physically seen her in days till now.

|A Few Hours Later|

I am Ninety-Nine point ten percent sure that on tonight's set I will be performing Wild Boy.

I raided the venues mini fridge for some alcoholic drinks to get me pumped up and ready to perform.

I quickly looked through my phone to check the setlist. Tonight we're playing:

•Wild Boy

•Invincible

•See My Tears

•Hold On (Shut Up)

And so forth...

"Who's ready to rage tonight," I yelled through the microphone. I heard loud screams and some people chanting LTFU (Lace The F*ck Up) in response.

The intro music to wild boy starts playing. "Yeah B*tch yeah B*tch call me Steve O (x2). I'm a wild boy f*ck a eighth I need O's...".

|2 hours later|

I just picked up this bad blonde b*tch after the show, her a*s is so nice I couldn't resist it. I just had to invite her onto the bus for the night if you know what I mean 👆👌.

"Thanks for your company. Can I get your number?" I asked her

The blonde grabbed my arm and pulled out a permanent marker from her bra, and then quickly wrote down her name and number on it.

I got up and walked to the door and said, "You really need to leave" the girl gasped and stomped her feet all the way to the door, and stuck her middle finger up at me. Before she exited I just had to tell her, "You'll need more than just that finger until your anal is filled". During my time with her, I found that she was way to loose to my liking.

I heard loud screechy screams as I walked my way back over to my bed. "Damn Dubo must be really laying it down on that girl" I quietly said to myself.

It's going to be a long night, I should just put some earbuds in to drift to sleep.

|Author Note|: Sorry for such a long wait. There will be a minimum of 3 parts to this chapter or maximum of 4 parts. Depending on if I have enough free time.

*Vote and Comment*

I see all the comments and votes, Thanks so much for the support. I appreciate every single one.